Brussels - New York: change of plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brussels - New York: change of plans

Well, seems like tour operators are having fun re-routing people these days... I needed to get from Brussels to New York City, and first they booked me a direct Delta flight to JFK. Now they've come up with something new: we're first flying from BRU to ORD on American, and then all the way back to LGA... That's an extra 5 hours of flight so I won't be complaining (we aren't normal are we ), but now I won't get to see JFK. However, I'll now land at the biggest airport in the world and fly the most beautifully painted aircraft of the world! And I'll get to fly on a MD-80 for the first time in my life (from ORD to LGA)! But I still can't understand how this can be cheaper for the tour operator...

Grtz,

Nicki
    My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Re: Brussels - New York: change of plans

Originally posted by Nicki Mks
    But I still can't understand how this can be cheaper for the tour operator...
    Who cares?? They aren't charging you anything extra...right?? Plus you get more flying time. Who can complain??

Comment

Yeah, you're right. Today they told me that there were no more available places on Delta. We booked in January...

Grtz,

Nicki

Comment

Now I'm really pissed... Today I got the flight confirmation, and those idiots booked me an aisle seat without asking. I think that, if you book your July flight in January, they should let you the choise where to sit. But those clever agencies wait to book till the week before the flight, and then find out that Delta is fully booked, and American has got no more window seats... Europeans: on your next holiday, think about this before choosing TUI!

Nicki

Comment

voice your opinion and make a big fuss usually they will switch to avoid any issues

Comment

I assume that if there are empty window seats on the plane the will lets you move. Thats what i did on jetBlue, but in that case i move from window seat to wondow seat...

Comment

Working...
            X