QF vs. BA vs. VS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oi chan

i was in the process of answering your question on the other site when i was rudely banned...if your ticket is booked in "Y" code class then it's full points on asia miles...any other code and it's only 50%...Your's would be discount economy which is 50% only...better to shove them on QF as it's 100% in all classes.

next trips
    USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
      oi chan

i was in the process of answering your question on the other site when i was rudely banned...if your ticket is booked in "Y" code class then it's full points on asia miles...any other code and it's only 50%...Your's would be discount economy which is 50% only...better to shove them on QF as it's 100% in all classes.
      Ah, desu ne...

I *THINK* I'm in regular Y... there wasn't an offer or anything, but I'm quite confused... will I be getting the same amount (24000 + some) with QF FF too (assuming I'm in full fare/regular Y)?

A good friend of mine works for BA, he's currently looking into an upgrade by the way Would be wicked

Comment

Originally posted by janni-chan
        Ah, desu ne...

I *THINK* I'm in regular Y... there wasn't an offer or anything, but I'm quite confused... will I be getting the same amount (24000 + some) with QF FF too (assuming I'm in full fare/regular Y)?

A good friend of mine works for BA, he's currently looking into an upgrade by the way Would be wicked
        if you get the u/g you don't get the bonus points...if you put the points on QF frequent flyer they give you 100% in discount economy, if you put the points on asia miles and it's a discount economy ticket then you only get 50%...so you'll only get 12000 odd.

the CPH-AUS return full fare for 26 dec is $9700USD...your clearly not paying $9700 usd to get here if you were i'd say fly business class for the same price.

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

Wouldnt touch BA with a barge pole. Have had nothing but bad experiances on them long haul. VS is 'ok', but dont end up down the back on the 346's - the legroom is dia. QF on the other hand has been generally very good to me over my many trips to Australia. They seem to be getting progressivly better with more food services, fresh fruit every half hour ,the ever so usefull 'snack on Q' bag of goodies, and even hot chocolate before 'bed'

Id do my best to avoid BA if you can. Even in WT+ it sucked.

Comment

So Janni, maybe you said this before but I didn't see it, why are you going to Australia for a month?

Comment

Working...
            X