• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 26th: Hong Kong-Tokyo-Seattle with pictures

UA 890

Hong Kong - Tokyo

18J

N222UA

I woke up this morning, and pack it up for Seattle flight. The flight is 9am, and took a van to Airport Express Train, but they went all the way to airport instead of train. I arrived in airport, and rush to the check-in counter. I put a luggage and the golf bag, and then the luggage is overweight because I put my carry bag on it. I paid for 31 kg. Damn! I should take out the carry bag. I went to quick look the digital camera; I have no times to buy it then rush to the passport control and took a transit train to Gate 48. There is a new security measure for US flights. I took my backpack to check then I have to throw the hand lotion and hand sanitizer. I went to board the plane and sat in 18J. It is the first 777 in Asia flight from HK-Tokyo. The plane is ready to takeoff and en route to Tokyo. I saw a lot of Asian Flight Attendants and 2 Asian Pilots. There is more Thai than very few Chinese, and one Korean. The food was serving and Thai F/A asked me about choose the food. It went misunderstood and I choose beef. Iíd watch some watch and other TV. I took a one picture. The plane is ready to approach at Tokyo, and go circle as 4 times due to the runway busy. Then touchdown with thruster reverser had sound, taxi to the gate and connection flight to Seattle. It was very interesting flight with all Asian cabin crews for 1st time for me.

UA 876

Tokyo-Seattle

18J

N209UA

I went to security checkpoint and check all the things before go thought the gate. The security guard took a hand sanitizer and has to throw away because it is a new rule. After the checkpoint, I went around the gate and canít find to eat since last year. There is no drink anymore that can bring inside the plane. I canít buy drink to go into the plane. I just wait for the counter on gate 36 for business classís upgrade. I asked the crew for upgrade the business classes and he said called your name. I wait about 30 minutes and found no luck to sit in business classes, so I sat in 18J. I rushed to the duty free shop and buy some foods. Iíd go to internet centre. My cell phone doesnít work in Tokyo airport. I guess they donít have Wi-Fi to use a phone from around the world. The boarding was start and check the bag again. The plane to takeoff soon, and I sat in same seat from Hong Kong flight. The plane got to takeoff and en route to Seattle. The food was serving and I went to toilet. I just wait for food cart into back seat, and then the crew asked me for food. I choose beef instead of chicken. I saw a chicken with rice. Shame! I choose my wrong food. The same food was from Hong Kong flight. I asked the Japanese guy about the drink canít be on the plane, and then chatted about 10 minutes. I take a sleep. The next morning, the breakfast was start and I ate an omelette. The plane to approach to Seattle and the guy took 2 pictures. I took three pictures. The plane got touchdown and taxi to the S gate. I arrived in Seattle at 10am. I went to passport control and went to the baggage claim. It waits about 10 more minutes for get a baggage and a golf bag. I went to transit train and went to arrival hall then I greet my brother. I picked up 2 luggages and went to the parking lot. Iíd buy mocha to reduce jetlag. Now, I am home from long vacation.

Overall flights was great.

Hey Paul. Good to hear you enjoyed your flight. Great !

You misunderstood your food twice. Why didnt you said to the F/A, that you wanted the other one instead ? The FA asked you to choose your food, you chosed Beef. On your return flight the crew asked you about the foodchoices, yet you chosed beef over chicken. Paul. Don't hesitate to change your mind, they wont bite you .

Nice shots btw. Had some little time off to find the regs you posted.

N222UA
    [photoid=5754506]

N209UA
    [photoid=5758460]

Ps.Btw. Lovely stars on your window.

Edit. Where's the photos of the lovely Asian female attendants... ???
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Holy shit I've never seen writing so big in a thread before!

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
        Hey Paul. Good to hear you enjoyed your flight. Great !

You misunderstood your food twice. Why didnt you said to the F/A, that you wanted the other one instead ? The FA asked you to choose your food, you chosed Beef. On your return flight the crew asked you about the foodchoices, yet you chosed beef over chicken. Paul. Don't hesitate to change your mind, they wont bite you .

Nice shots btw. Had some little time off to find the regs you posted.

N222UA
        [photoid=5754506]

N209UA
        [photoid=5758460]

Ps.Btw. Lovely stars on your window.

Edit. Where's the photos of the lovely Asian female attendants... ???
        They got their beef chosed.

Comment

Originally posted by JordanD
          They got their beef chosed.
          F/A - Beef or Chicken, Sir ?
          PAX - Chicken Please !..

Enough said. Or maybe you could define what you meant by "chosed" . Thanks.

Edit : I understood it like Paul regretted his choice after he got the beef but hesitated ? Correct me if I wrong, Pbateson !
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

PAX - Chicken Please !..

Edit : I understood it like Paul regretted his choice after he got the beef but hesitated ? Correct me if I wrong, Pbateson !
            Has anyone experienced this??

F/A: Beef or Chicken??
            Pax: Chicken..
            F/A: I'm sorry there's no more chicken.. I'll have to give the beef instead..
            Pax:

I did personally..
            -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
            EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
            NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
            NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
            NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
            NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Originally posted by cx777
              Has anyone experienced this??

F/A: Beef or Chicken??
              Pax: Chicken..
              F/A: I'm sorry there's no more chicken.. I'll have to give the beef instead..
              Pax:

I did personally..
              Chappelle did something like that. It was hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Crism
                Chappelle did something like that. It was hilarious.
                It isnt hilarious in real life though.. I was like "WTF, you asked me and then you tell that you dont have my selection"..
                -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
                EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
                NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
                NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
                NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
                NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

PAX - Chicken Please !..

I am sure that I choose beef instead of chicken because I didnt heard from FA.

Comment

More pictures from trips

Also my videos from trips in fl350 (It still in Preview)

http://flightlevel350.com/aviation_v...hp?preview=yes

Comment

Nice virtual-travelling with you through this report. The all Asian F/A crew on leg #1 makes up for an interesting fact.
                      Alain
                      Thanks for visiting
                      *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                      *JetPhotos*
                      Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                      X