A330 Bulkhead Flights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A330 Bulkhead Flights

This Jan. I'll be heading over to AMS/MUC/FRA on the A330 for NW...bulkhead/exit/window (29A) and (10A). Does anyone have pics, or have experiences on any airline in these seats if the door bothers your leg room at all? I know the door extends out a tad. Thanks.
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

This might help, Ryan?....

http://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Nor...irbus_A330.php

Cheers,

Dale

Comment

Yeah I checked that out. They are standard with all A330s on that site. It says the door can interfere with legroom. However on the A321 it doesnt, and it says it does. Then again it says the door slides interfere on the 757s, and they do quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone has any experience on the A330s at all. Thanks Dale .
      Ryan Davis
      Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
      www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Anyone? lol
        Ryan Davis
        Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
        www.flyerguide.net

Comment

This is the closest I could get...not quite what you want though....

Comment

Hey James, thanks a lot mate .
            Ryan Davis
            Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
            www.flyerguide.net

Comment

That seems like quite a bit!

Pretty sweet
              Bobby DeBarge
              www.debargephoto.com
              http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
              1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

I found out on NW A330s, the door extends into the cabin by about 8 inches really interfering with your leg room and the window is kinda behind ya. So I opted for their premium seats row 10-28 have 34" from what I see.
                Ryan Davis
                Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                www.flyerguide.net

Comment

yo ryan, I'm flying out to AMS on the Northworst 333 in a little over two weeks. I'm in 10B, let me know which seat you've decided on and I'll try to make it a point to check it out.

Comment

Ryan, I own seven Airbus jets, I'll fly to your home airport and give you a tour. We can go for a flight to see how you will like the seating arrangement....I have mine in a two class layout.

I also have three A380's on order. So I will try and get one up to you when I get them, just so you can see what it will be like if you decide to fly on one.

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cam
                      Ryan, I own seven Airbus jets, I'll fly to your home airport and give you a tour. We can go for a flight to see how you will like the seating arrangement....I have mine in a two class layout.

I also have three A380's on order. So I will try and get one up to you when I get them, just so you can see what it will be like if you decide to fly on one.

Hey what can I say. Im a tall bastard. 9.5hrs is a death wish to me... hell after about 4 I end up singing to myself.
                      Ryan Davis
                      Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
                      www.flyerguide.net

Comment

Working...
                      X