• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLT-CVG-CDG-PRG-ZAG (short)

This was a trip of firsts

CLT-CVG
    Do 328 Jet (N410FJ)

My first ride on the jet version of this 'craft. All on time which worked out great since I had a tight connection in Cincinnati. These birds are ok for shorter flights.. but do we have a choice any more?

CVG-CDG
    B-777-200 (N863DA)

Another first.. now, on Delta's 777. We all make mistakes, don't we. Remind me not to fly on this thing ever again. I now know why they call it the cattle class. Legroom? What's that?

CDG-PRG
    A320-100 (F-GFKQ)

And yet another first.. the -100 version of the A320.. Except for being late an hour.. not a bad flight. Everything your heard of Air France's true. Dirty planes et al. Interesting trivia -- this plane's serial no. is 2..

PRG-ZAG
    ATR 72 (OK-XFC)

Flew on 42s a few times.. but now it was time to sample the 72 as well. Packed flight to Zagreb went OK.. or, at least, I was so numb from travelling that I didn't care. CSA flight attendants have by far the worst uniforms I've ever seen. The lack of taste and fashion is apalling.

That's it.. still fighting the jetlag.. I'm off to bed

Re:

Another first.. now, on Delta's 777. We all make mistakes, don't we. Remind me not to fly on this thing ever again. I now know why they call it the cattle class. Legroom? What's that?
    EXACTLY. Delta's 777 economy seating sucks bigtime! I'll be one of the first to remind you! I had to fly this thing twice last summer when I went to India. The walk at Hartsfield Int'l after we came in from CDG was one of the best I've had.

I'd take DL's 767 anyday over the 777 for long-hauls.
    "Ok, I'm gonna get as many as I can on that SW pad there, uh... ok, Amarillo, you're #1, Houston-#2, Albuquerque #3, Phoenix-#4, Chicago-#5, Seattle-#6...

Congratulations, Seattle!"

Comment

Working...
    X