Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDL - ORD Jan 22

hey guys,

I flew AA Emb 145 to Chicago 3 days back. The flight was a typical AA, with old white haired/fat legged airhostess so that wasn't the interesting part at all.

Anyway what caught my eye was when I was driving uptowards the departure area, I just saw this big tail with a Russian flag and I was wondering which possible carrier would it be? I had to wait a bit for my curiousity to end as the AA terminal is on the other end of the building. Finally, when the plan pushed back I saw this beautiful AN124 bird with its nose open.

To any potential spotters from the BDL area, I'm just wondering is this a regular visitor to CT or just a rare opportunity to see one?

Originally posted by arifpal
    hey guys,

I flew AA Emb 145 to Chicago 3 days back. The flight was a typical AA, with old white haired/fat legged airhostess so that wasn't the interesting part at all.

Anyway what caught my eye was when I was driving uptowards the departure area, I just saw this big tail with a Russian flag and I was wondering which possible carrier would it be? I had to wait a bit for my curiousity to end as the AA terminal is on the other end of the building. Finally, when the plan pushed back I saw this beautiful AN124 bird with its nose open.

To any potential spotters from the BDL area, I'm just wondering is this a regular visitor to CT or just a rare opportunity to see one?
    It's been here before. Doesn't come on a regularly set schedule, but it does show up from time to time. The last time I saw it in October, there was some sort of very large truck being loaded on.

Comment

Working...
    X