Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honey Roasted Peanuts and more GOOD news at WN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Then

So, uh, when do you start?

Comment

Originally posted by F27tw
      So, uh, when do you start?
      I am looking at around March 1st possibly, depends on training dates which have yet to be assigned to me.

I passed the drug test now i have to fly to MDW next week to meet some folks, sign some papers and get my fingerprints done as part of the completion for the background check.

Looking forward to working for WN finally!

Alex
      Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by F27tw
        ATRUDE:

You're getting a bit pitiful, man. This fanatical devotion to WN, being some little kling-on to this "married" F/A who lets you tag along with him all over the place ... and getting all hot and bothered about the Honey Roasted Nuts (which you can buy in a supermarket, FYI) ... "WN .. WN.. WN .. rah rah"... Jeez.

Cmon, man - have a little dignity.
        Sounds like the NooB is jealous...
        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPhotog
          Sounds like the NooB is jealous...
          I would be....i tried for a couple months to get a job at SWA and couldnt get them to return my calls or emails

SWA is a fun airline to fly on the crews want to have fun while working and they bring the passengers in on the fun. The fact that they are one of the most proffitable airlines is just a bouns.

but all I know is I want my honey rosted peanuts tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Christobal65
            I would be....i tried for a couple months to get a job at SWA and couldnt get them to return my calls or emails

SWA is a fun airline to fly on the crews want to have fun while working and they bring the passengers in on the fun. The fact that they are one of the most proffitable airlines is just a bouns.

but all I know is I want my honey rosted peanuts tomorrow night
            To apply for a position, I would reccommend submitting a resume online at or by fax.
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Working...
            X