EWR-MCO PBI-EWR (Embry Riddle Visit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EWR-MCO PBI-EWR (Embry Riddle Visit)

I hate to say it but the fact that people actually keep those logs is SAD.

Anyways, you a senior in high school this year? Definitely going to Riddle? What is your major going to be?

Comment

what a contraversial way to start a conversation......if you think its sad, my suggestion is dont read "Flight Reviews" A duh....

Comment

Sorry I was just stating my opinion. I just see no point in it honestly. Just seems a little weird. IE it's almost as bad as going to the airport JUST to look at tail numbers

Comment

Its a stupid argument....Live and Let Live....as long as we're not bothering you directly let it go....

Comment

Originally posted by jetbluekid
            Its a stupid argument....Live and Let Live....as long as we're not bothering you directly let it go....
            Let me ask you something. How old are you?

I'm sure you have a LOT better things to do with your time then record every little detail about a flight you went on. Who cares what kind of engine the plane had or what fare class you bought your ticket in? And I think the pilots should be the ones worrying about what runway you're landing on. Its not like you're going to run up in an emergency and help them out.

Do you take flying lessons? If you dont, I can see where much of this comes from. But once you know something about the airline industry, none of this stuff matters. It's all about weather, planning, and flying the airplane in a safe and efficient manner, none of which you seem to care about.

Comment

Calm down. A lot of people like to record what kind of aircraft theyve flown on and other details. Its part of being an aviation enthusiast. If he wants to do it, let him do it. Hes not a pilot, so he doesnt have to worry about the weather, fuel, etc. it doesnt take much time to do; get the tail number and punch it into a database and pull up the details.

Comment

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

riddle eh? Don't like money?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                    riddle eh? Don't like money?
                    Not really . Looking forward to watch the bank accounts "fly away" har har har

Comment

Oh my God you've made a form for keeping track of your flights! I thought I was bad for scribbling the N-number on a napkin, back in the days before I actually flew.

Here's a suggestion, go ahead and shred all of that stuff now. Look at it this way: After you're done with Riddle and flying as a hot shot Airline or corporate pilot, are you really going to care to know at which gate you arrived or what seat you sat in years earlier as a pax?

I'd seriously worry about someone finding that stuff and thinking you're nuts. You have a checkbox for "Emergency Landing w/ Evacuation" for Christ's sake.

Mike
                      Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                      lp.org

Comment

Very Simple answer...i care and thats all that matters
                        F-Off to anyone who STILL cares

have a nice day

Jetbluekid

Comment

Just trying to help dude! Thanks for telling me to "f-off". Funny thing, this article about your generation was on the top of Yahoo! this morning:
                          Study: College students more narcissistic
                          Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                          lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Van Hoolio
                            Oh my God you've made a form for keeping track of your flights! I thought I was bad for scribbling the N-number on a napkin, back in the days before I actually flew.

Here's a suggestion, go ahead and shred all of that stuff now. Look at it this way: After you're done with Riddle and flying as a hot shot Airline or corporate pilot, are you really going to care to know at which gate you arrived or what seat you sat in years earlier as a pax?

I'd seriously worry about someone finding that stuff and thinking you're nuts. You have a checkbox for "Emergency Landing w/ Evacuation" for Christ's sake.

Mike
                            Mike, I 100% agree with you. This is exactly what I was getting at. BTW, jetbluekid, I think you should grow up a little. Sending PM's titled "Hey A-Hole" and then proceeding to call me a scumbag shows a lot of class.

Comment

Jetbluekid, I take it your not going to post any more scans are you....

I personally don't care, let him do what he wants, and if he wants to post them, go right ahead. It's not like he's at your front door letting all the heat out trying to sell you chocolate covered almonds for the special olympics.
                              My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

Working...
                              X