Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MCWilliams
    replied
    Jetbluekid, don't let what they say get to you. If that's something you enjoy doing keep it up. Crism, I have never had a problem with you or any of your posts but don't you think you were a little hard on him? If someone has a hobby and does something different to keep track of it what's the big deal? Some people build models of planes they have been on, others keep a log of information like he does. Just because you it's not something you would do let someone else do it. Damned if you do damned if you don't. Keep up the good work, and happy flying!

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    or develop a strange interest in midgets
    Hey, yellow fever here. Not a problem.

Leave a comment:

• jetbluekid
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    true...oh well i can wait heh

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by jetbluekid
    haha yea me too...The Expressjet ones are to small tho lol gotta go to mainline for that =p

Leave a comment:

• jetbluekid
    replied
    Originally posted by Crunk415balla
    I might actually have use for that someday soon.
    haha yea me too...The Expressjet ones are to small tho lol gotta go to mainline for that =p

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Hoolio
    Oh my God you've made a form for keeping track of your flights! I thought I was bad for scribbling the N-number on a napkin, back in the days before I actually flew.

Here's a suggestion, go ahead and shred all of that stuff now. Look at it this way: After you're done with Riddle and flying as a hot shot Airline or corporate pilot, are you really going to care to know at which gate you arrived or what seat you sat in years earlier as a pax?

I'd seriously worry about someone finding that stuff and thinking you're nuts. You have a checkbox for "Emergency Landing w/ Evacuation" for Christ's sake.

Mike
    At least when he gets to riddle they wont have to worry about him not filling out his nav logs

You workin yet or still on paid vacation? Today I recieved an email from bob that had an official offer of employment. Hello 2$ an hour raise, goodbye crappy management Gracias for putting me in touch with proflight, even if I screwed up the first time by going to work for somebody else.

Leave a comment:

• Crunk415balla
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecweb
    If he wants to put a box for "got laid if aft Lav" and one for the Front lav that is his damn business.
    I might actually have use for that someday soon.

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    Originally posted by jetbluekid
    Yes. I will be flying and two other majors ...I emailed you my contact information for later on but for now we can chat on here if u want. Do you know anyone named Ryan around the PVD area?
    No prob. Will add ya when I get home. My infos in my profile.

Ryan Davis?
    Ryan Blanding?

I know both. Both are friends

Leave a comment:

• jetbluekid
    replied
    Originally posted by Cam
    Jetbluekid, I take it your not going to post any more scans are you....

I personally don't care, let him do what he wants, and if he wants to post them, go right ahead. It's not like he's at your front door letting all the heat out trying to sell you chocolate covered almonds for the special olympics.

Ill be re-posting at the end of the month...im on the short RJ for the first time so....

Leave a comment:

• jetbluekid
    replied
    Originally posted by mikecweb
    Seriously I think i just watched a 5th grade fight play out on the internet.
    Who gives a flying **** what he does with his time. If he wants to put a box for "got laid if aft Lav" and one for the Front lav that is his damn business.

As each of you progress in your aviation career don't forget where you came from. It will definetly give you prosepctive.
    Roffle...thats on the list of to-dos =p jk

Leave a comment:

• mikecweb
    replied
    Seriously I think i just watched a 5th grade fight play out on the internet.
    Who gives a flying **** what he does with his time. If he wants to put a box for "got laid if aft Lav" and one for the Front lav that is his damn business.

As each of you progress in your aviation career don't forget where you came from. It will definetly give you prosepctive.

Leave a comment:

• jetbluekid
    replied
    Yes. I will be flying and two other majors ...I emailed you my contact information for later on but for now we can chat on here if u want. Do you know anyone named Ryan around the PVD area?

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    Yeah anyways.

You doing the Aero Sci degree? You have any flight hours?

Leave a comment:

• jetbluekid
    replied
    I'm sure we will see each other.......and still with the insults towards something, im sorry you need to put people down to make yourself feel better...Its not nice and hurtful

Leave a comment:

• Crism
    replied
    See, here you go again. Calling me a jerk now, a-hole before. This needs to stop. It's done and over with. My opinion is out there (including the fact that people ACTUALLY buy this crap).

But lets just start over.

I'll ask my initial question again. Are you definitely going to Riddle in the Fall? Studying Aero Sci? You planning on flying?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X