Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEA-DEN-FRA-AGP on July 19th and AGP-FRA-BKK on July 31st.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEA-DEN-FRA-AGP on July 19th and AGP-FRA-BKK on July 31st.

I'm going on long hoilday for round trips since 2 yrs ago.

July 19th:-

UA876

23F

SEA-DEN

2 1/2 hrs

B757-200

N507UA

I on the plane and tired to take a picture on the window. I'm on the window seat. I'm using FujiFilm Flash 400. I dun use flash on the glass. The wildest landing with spoiler doeyled and full flap down to thwe runway. This plane is okay but there no 777 to DEN from SEA. I saw the New 757-300 N504NW with new colour in runway.

LH447

29G

DEN-FRA

747-400

8 1/2 hrs

D-ABVE

I tired to change the seat to the window from seat cuz the crew say to me can't change the seat next to window also the biz class(Have to pay extra $$). Grrr!!! I hate sitting in the middle on the front window. The route is pretty faster than A340 then across the Altentic Ocean not crossing. There no big bumpy ride just a little. The food is okay. Can't see through the window from middle.

FRA-APG

LH4264

29A

A300-600R

3hrs

D-AIAN

Got 2nd times as no flap take off again from 2 yrs ago. I did take a picture of without the flap. This plane is old what my brother say to me. I wear sunglass through the window cuz the wing is so bright to my eyes. Normal landing with no windy.

July 31st:-

APG-FRA

35B

A321-200

LH4407

D-ANIT

3hrs

I didn't sitting on the window cuz my brother say to me *Doesn't Matter and only 3hrs ride* Too much bumpy ride cuz the heavy wind. There some 2 young females F/A on flight. Once to approach to the runway and they jump over the ground then smash into the runway. That's very bad landing as hard on the ground cuz they use flap 15 to landing. Whew! The plane need to have 2 wheels on the back like Indian Airlines w/ 2 wheels on back of A320. I saw LH A330-200 in the hanger and afghan airlines A300B4 on ramp.

FRA-BKK

35C

LH744

747-400

D-DBVD

9 1/2 hrs

That plane is very clean maybe new or old. The food is okay. Enroute to BKK some bumpy ride and very cold in FRA. Normal land in BKK and I fail to taking a picture on arrival gate. 744 is a common number like 747-400= 744. I saw a new China Eastern A340-600 B-2060 at BKK and think it's a new flight to BKK from Shaghi. I can't take a picture cuz the gate was quite too high from the top.

LH is okay and UAL is good.

So, What you think about my all flights?

Sounds like you had fun. How long until we get to see some pics??

Comment

When I come back from vacation.

Comment

Working...
      X