SIN-PER-SIN on SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN-PER-SIN on SQ

This is a brief report. There are no pictures. Hey! i'm still a kid.
    ok. It was the holidays so we decided to go to perth for a short holiday.
    Woke up in the morning at 6am for my 9am flight to Perth on SQ223.
    Had my bath and took a taxi to the airport. Checked in my luggage and went though Security. Security was fast that day, then i went to eat my breakfast and the later to Duty Free. At about 9.20, i made my way to gate E5 to board 9V-SRI, The bird which will bring me to perth.

Monday, 28/05/07
    Singapore Airlines Flight 223
    Reg - 9V-SRI
    Singapore Changi - Perth intl
    Boeing 777-212
    Departure Gate At SIN - E5
    Arrival Gate at PER - G4
    Scheduled Departure: 9.35AM
    Scheduled Arrival: 14.35PM

I board 9V-SRI and sat down at my seat which was a window seat. The captain came on the PA and welcomed us aboard and told us our route. Then we began our push back and the hot towels were given out.we taxied to 02C(if i'm not wrong). The mighty engines roared and we were soon in the air on the way to Perth. Mid way into the flight, they served us lunch and i took the rice with chicken which was nice. Unfortunately, 9V-SRI was not equipped with AVOD. I slept for the remainder of the flight. When i woke up we were descending into Perth intl. Made a smooth landing on the runway and taxiied to gate G4. Deplaned and went to the customs and quarantine. Quarantine was hell long. Finally went through and then went out. It was about 17 degrees. I spent 5 days in Perth travelling and visiting friends and relatives.
    5 days was over so fast and it was time to return Singapore. I packed my luggage and made my way to the airport. When i arrived at the airport, i realized that i was too early and the check in counters has not opend yet. So i ideal around and grabbed a bite. Then i went back to see if the Check in counters were open and yes! they were open. I Checked in my luggage and went through Customs.

Friday, 01/06/07
    Singapore Airlines Flight 226
    Reg - 9V-SRN
    Perth intl - Singapore Changi
    Boeing 777-212
    Departure Gate At PER - G5
    Arrival Gate at SIN - F4*
    Scheduled Departure: 3.55PM
    Scheduled Arrival: 21.15PM

Perth airport was really small and i walked from one end to another end looking out of the windows seeing planes. i spotted South African Airways ZS-SLE and a Qantas bird and the aircraft that would bring me to Singapore - 9V-SRN and Malaysia Airlines 9M-MRD. So, i boarded 9V-SRN and a friendly Steward brought me to my seat. I sat down and soon, we pushed back and taxiied to the runway and took off. 9V-SRN was equipped with AVOD, and i watched Night at the Museum. It was hell lotsa laugh. They served us dinner and soon after that i walked around the aircraft and fool around . About 3hrs into the flight, we encountered Turbulence which was quite bad. The Seat belt sign turned on and i returned to my seat. Soon, the Turbulence was over and i fooled around again.Soon, we begin Descending into Singapore Changi. We landed smoothly on 02C and taxiied. While we Taxiied, We pass by Several Planes, and made a stop at gate F4* .
    Deplaned and went through Customs and went to Belt 38. SQ226 luggages were out already but i had a long wait for my luggage to come out. I think it was because i checked in early and my luggage was placed right inside the container. Took a cab home and slept for a hell lotsa hours !
    Thank you for reading my *un-Detailed* trip report .
    I DONT Travel often as i'm still schooling.
    i am interested in aviation

Airports Visited
    SIN, TPE, PER, SYD, BNE, ICN, CJU, HKG, NRT, KIX, MEL

Airlines
    Singapore Airlines, Asiana, Qantas, China Airlines, Japan Airlines.

Aircrafts
    B777-200er, B767-300, B747-400, A321,A330-300.

Hello

Hello Samuel ,

Welcome to JetPhotos , I wish you a very nice stay - Your trip report is a very good for a young man. Please try to include pictures or take-off and landing times just so we 'enthusiats' can really enjoy it like we were on board with you.

Thanks for writing!
    Keep it up

Comment

Thanks!
      i'm sorry but i don't have a good camera.
      I DONT Travel often as i'm still schooling.
      i am interested in aviation

Airports Visited
      SIN, TPE, PER, SYD, BNE, ICN, CJU, HKG, NRT, KIX, MEL

Airlines
      Singapore Airlines, Asiana, Qantas, China Airlines, Japan Airlines.

Aircrafts
      B777-200er, B767-300, B747-400, A321,A330-300.

Comment

Working...
      X