jetBlue RIC to BOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jetBlue RIC to BOS

jetblue flight 1280 from RIC to BOS was a wonderful experience. we left on time, the snacks were good, and the flight attendants let me take pictures after a beautiful touchdown by our pilot we arrived at the terminal a few minutes late because of weather but i was fine with that. after a few days touring the city and going fishing we left for richmond. flight 1281 was a little bumpier than our glass smooth ride up but again the service was great except that the XM radio wasn't working. after an ok touchdown we disembarked almost a half hour earlier than expected. i would definately recomend jetBlue to any one. also, the diredtv is awesome. might upload some pics later.

-Chris

Glad to hear you had a good flight. B6 is my favorite LCC.

Comment

here's some pics hope you enjoy them:
      our embraer 190 N258JB "Big Apple Blue" RIC to BOS flight 1280

cruising over NYC seat 10D

went on a very sea sickening whale watch

went under the approach path on our way back to solid ground

the skyline from our whale watching boat

our returning embraer 190 N249JB "Blueprint" flight 1281

a few minutes after takeoff over the harbour islands seat 15D

after landing in richmond

-Chris

Comment

Out of curiosity, how were the loads?

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
          Out of curiosity, how were the loads?
          what exactly do you mean by loads. sorry for the question but i'm a little bit of a newbie.

-Chris

Comment

Nice report and pics
            Originally posted by z740
            went on a very sea sickening whale watch

-Chris
            You got sea sick in such calm seas?
            You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

what exactly do you mean by loads. sorry for the question but i'm a little bit of a newbie.

-Chris
              Oh sorry about that. WHen someone says loads/load factors, etc., they meant what percentage of the seats were filled on the planes?

Comment

Originally posted by ASpilot2be
                You got sea sick in such calm seas?
                trust me those waves in the picture are ripples compared to the six feet of water we were going against for an hour just to get there. just imaginethe boat tilting at about 30 degrees in just about any direstion it wants when we got to the whale grounds.

Bok269- both flights were about 85 percent full with only about 10 or 15 empty seats

-Chris

Comment

Thanks! Glad to hear B6 is doing pretty well on that route.

Comment

trust me those waves in the picture are ripples compared to the six feet of water we were going against for an hour just to get there. just imaginethe boat tilting at about 30 degrees in just about any direstion it wants when we got to the whale grounds.

-Chris
                    Ah,those were swells. But yes, at times swells are worse than rough seas. Now for rough, I have been on the boat pictured below when the waves were crashing over the front of the boat and spraying on the wheelhouse and freezing Welcome to Southeast Alaska in the winter
                    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Working...
                    X