Best Inflight Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Inflight Service

Hey Yah'll! The best inflight service i had ever had so far was with Sri Lankan Airlines, no surprise because it was voted as the #1 airline with the best inflight service by Skytrax! Their flight attendants were so polite and provided you with the best of hospitality. Not only that, their aircrafts were so clean and smelled quite nice (probably sprayed some kind of scent before a flight). The closest airline with excellent inflight service would probably be Singapore Airlines, but i would say that nothing gets close to Sri Lankan Airlines out of all the major airlines i've travelled with in the world. But anyways, i just wanted to hear your best inflight service!

P.S- My flights with Sri Lankan Airlines were from LHR-CMB, FRA-CMB,
    SIN-CMB, and CMB-SIN. Flights with SIA were from SIN-CMB.
    I'm really brown not black, dunt get fooled!

Cool_Flyer

Cathay Pacific. Excellent inflight service. And I've also heard that Virgin Arlantic and Singapore Airlines have very good Inflight service.

Domestically in India, Jet Airways has international quality inflight service.
    "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

In my opinion:
      Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines and KLM of course!!

Comment

Japan Airlines for me

next trips
        USA/DXB August.

Comment

The best serivce I ever had was on American Airlines Flight 121 from Paris-CDG to New York-JFK on Febuary 26, 2001 on a 767-200. The crew was very professinal and provided great serivce.

Andrew J.
          Meridian 777

Comment

so far KLM has impressed me the most!
            YuL_aIrPlAnE_fReAk

Bienvenue à bord les ailes d'Air Transat!

Comment

For my opinion the best service I ever had was in Continental Airlines, when I flew to Houston.

And of course ACES offers an excellent service in all the flights I had taken. Definetely one of the best airlines in the world.
              I love ACES
              ACES, Aerolíneas Centrales de Colombia.
              AES

Comment

Originally posted by ACES A320
                And of course ACES offers an excellent service in all the flights I had taken. Definetely one of the best airlines in the world.
                I love ACES

Damn it looks like someone is copying my airline. Hey Diego! j/k how is the Olaya doing?
                (got Boeing?)

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1117

Comment

BA Concorde service

So far, no one I know can beat their service.

(And that was from a trip I took PRIOR to its retirement announcement.)

I felt the crew were truly NO HOLDS BARRED in their quest for excellence in service.
                  Witness the miracle of flight.
                  Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Malaysia Airlines. Voted World's Best Cabin Staff for 2003.

http://www.malaysia-airlines.com/[url]
                    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

I found KLM service excellent, along with Japan Airlines

Comment

Great service

The last time I flew from SFO to Hong Kong, I flew Korean Air and I had the best sevice I ever had! Does anyone know if they are always that good or was I just lucky? That was the only time I flew with them.

Comment

I'll vote for CO on my IAH-HNL flight in Business First.

I have only flown on CO's biz class but it was pretty lavish.

Comment

US Air

My most comfortable flight was on a US Airways (Chautauqua) ERJ from CHS-LGA or a CLT-CHS flight on an A319 when I was in f/c. US Airways flight attendants always seem nicer than other ones to me, but I have had some problems with their gate agents at CLT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Japan Airlines and Cathay Pacific

Comment

Working...
                              X