Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVLWATCHER
    replied
    I've never asked the F/A about the camera and I've never gotten in trouble. Of course, I have not taken very many flights before. In the last TEN years, I have only taken five flights, 4 in the last 5 days. The other was in Aug '07.

Leave a comment:

• magic48
    replied
    I've never asked and I've never gotten into trouble.

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    Originally posted by samuellai
    must we ask the F/A?
    Don't have to, but just to be on the safe side I usually do.

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• samuellai
    replied
    Originally posted by z740
    2nd. Go ahead and take al the pics you want in the cabin just ask the F/A first.

-Chris
    must we ask the F/A?

Leave a comment:

• z740
    replied
    1st. Not sure.
    2nd. Go ahead and take al the pics you want in the cabin just ask the F/A first.
    3rd. Window views aren't blurry because the shutter speed is so fast and you aren't moving that fast. Also the subject of the picture is pretty far away anyway so it doesn't move much. And if you're really worried about it then just keep the subject in the same position in the viewfinder and you should have no problems. Have a good flight!

-Chris

Leave a comment:

• samuellai
    started a topic Some Questions.

Some Questions.

hey guys ,
    don't know if i posted this in the correct forum. but anyway, i'll be flying CI A333 from SIN-TPE and have some questions.
    1. What are the best seats in Y be it window seat looking at those flaps?(can't find it in seatguru)
    2. Using a Olympus FE-100, is it advisable to take pictures in the cabin/windows?
    3. how is it that all of the window view can be photographed without the sky being blurry?
    Thanks in advance
    pardon my english
Working...
X