Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tripreport SXM 04.-12.11.2007 (Attention, many pictures!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

Cool photos, thanks for posting! Hope to be down there myself someday.

Comment

I really need to save up for a trip to SXM. These photos are really... Amazing.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

What else can the visitors do on the Island ?
      Can you guys send me links to activities at St.Maarten, I like to climbing rocks, biking and trekking. I wouldn't mind island hopping either. (Would love to see the St.Bart approach and landings)
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Great shots! I love the one of the Twotter trying to stir up a sandstorm.
        sigpic
        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by dzanello
          Thanks for the advice. I was there long enough to get an AA 757, CO 737, and the Insel MD-83. Other than that, mostly smaller props. I'm just glad I was able to get a couple shots from there while on the island.

My pics from the cruise - mostly from SXM and SJU:
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15
          No problem, hope you had a nice trip thru the caribbean sea. At what time did your ship leave at Philipsburg and when was latest check-in?

Originally posted by uy707
          Ditto
          Thanks again for this delightful picture trip.
          Originally posted by Foxtrot
          Cool photos, thanks for posting! Hope to be down there myself someday.
          Thanks for your comments.

Originally posted by MaxPower
          I really need to save up for a trip to SXM. These photos are really... Amazing.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

What else can the visitors do on the Island ?
          Can you guys send me links to activities at St.Maarten, I like to climbing rocks, biking and trekking. I wouldn't mind island hopping either. (Would love to see the St.Bart approach and landings)
          You definately have to save for this amazing experience. Even my girlfriend was infected by the SXM-virus and normally she is not interested in aviation.

Well, the island is not that big, in a car you could drive round the whole island within 3 or 4 hours. The most activities you can do there is playing golf, shipping and some other water activities. There are some rocks/hills, but Iīm not sure, if it is the best place for climbing. Biking should be possible over there.

If you are at SXM, a trip to St. Barths is highly recommended. I went to SBH in May, when I made my first trip to SXM, but only equipped with a camcorder and a mobile phone with camera (Sony Ericsson K800i). If you are interested in some videos of SBH, here is a link to a couple of videos that I uploaded there

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...er&search_type=

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
          Great shots! I love the one of the Twotter trying to stir up a sandstorm.
          Yeah, itīs one of my funniest ones Iīve taken over there
          Last edited by totomagic; 2008-03-03, 00:59.
          Best regards,
          Torsten

Comment

Thanks for the link Torsten, it was worth the side trip
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
            X