UA SAN-SFO-RNO (Part 2) With Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UA SAN-SFO-RNO (Part 2) With Pics

This trip back home was uneventful unlike last year at this time when I flew WN SAN-OAK-RNO where me and my family sat thru 4 hrs of delays between SAN & OAK. This time the flight left on schedule. It was cloudy until after LA so I couldn't manage more LA shots this segment. The channel 9 didn't work this part of the trip either.

Date: Thurs DEC 20, 2007
    Segment: SAN-SFO
    Flight: UA 1254
    Load Factor: 100%
    Class: Y
    Equipment: 737-300
    Cruising Altitude: 36000
    Departure Gate SAN: 13
    Arrival Gate SFO: 77A
    Departs: 1811
    Arrives: 1921
    Seat: 12F

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/U...211Z/KSAN/KSFO

Date: Thurs DEC 20, 2007
    Segment: SFO-RNO
    Flight: UA 710
    Load Factor: 100%
    Class: Y
    Equipment: A319-131
    Cruising Altitude: 23000
    Departure Gate SFO: 90
    Arrival Gate RNO:
    Departs: 2248
    Arrives: 2322
    Seat: 19F
    http://flightaware.com/live/flight/U...648Z/KSFO/KRNO

My Pictures
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Mike8940...nFranciscoReno

I had a 3 hr layover in SFO but I had planned this because my wife's flight is scheduled to arrive in RNO at the same time period as mine. SFO was starting to get busy with arrivals and departing travelers but again I lucked out no delays in to Reno. I was able to listen to Channel 9 this part of the trip until landing, also I noticed all the fresh snow on the Sierra's from the previous storms.

Summary of this flight is that both legs were too short to really make a review. I have commented in the past about how UA doesn't serve snacks on even 2-3 hr flights let alone these 2 short legs I traveled so I usually make sure I eat before flying. One thing I did notice on this trip with UA that I didn't notice before is that the during the cabin safety demonstration the purser announces his/her self as the purser over the intercom.

Other than that Me and my family managed to enjoy Sea-world on my time off from work related business, and go to the beach. 67 degrees in San Diego was a lot nicer than the freezing weather were having by Reno.

I welcome all your comments and questions and hope you enjoyed the report.

Thanks, Mike

Good to read and see more of a true NightBird's rides. Kudos in selecting your equipment
    Thanks for visiting
    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
    *JetPhotos*
    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Re:

Good part 2 and cool shots, thanks for posting.

Comment

Originally posted by uy707
        Good to read and see more of a true NightBird's rides. Kudos in selecting your equipment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
        Good part 2 and cool shots, thanks for posting.
        Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
        X