No announcement yet.

KJFK Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, which Richmond flight are you on and when?

Comment

Originally posted by z740
      Alright thanks! Just wondering what to pack. Anything else I should know?
      -Chris
      Bring your shovel. SYR likes snow and it stays around until mosquito season.

Comment

Have fun sitting on a plane for 14hrs

Comment

Well, if you did get stuck, you would have quite a few planes to watch while you were waiting.
          Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by Will_Power
            Well, if you did get stuck, you would have quite a few planes to watch while you were waiting.
            None of which will be moving either, so you'll get to watch the same 5-10 planes for 5 hours straight .

Comment

When is the JFK rush hour, and how long are the average delays under normal clear conditions?

-Chris

Comment

When is the JFK rush hour, and how long are the average delays under normal clear conditions?

-Chris
                Good question. There seems to be the "around 9am give or take push", the 4pm push and the international push around 7pm. Delays can vary from about 20min to 3-4 hours.

Comment

Well ladies I leave on the first leg of my journey tomorrow. I'll return next Friday. I'll be sure to write up a decent trip report once I return.

-Chris

Comment

Well ladies I leave on the first leg of my journey tomorrow. I'll return next Friday. I'll be sure to write up a decent trip report once I return.

-Chris
                    I'll be there around 1030am-noon, let me know if you wanna grab a starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy2548m
                      I'll be there around 1030am-noon, let me know if you wanna grab a starbucks.
                      I'd be glad to, except for the fact that I'll be there 6-7PMish. Thanks for the offer though.

-Chris

Comment

I hope you enjoy JFK! You're lucky your not there today, winds are pretty bad creating a ton of delays. Tomorrow you should be in good shape.

Comment

I'd be glad to, except for the fact that I'll be there 6-7PMish. Thanks for the offer though.

-Chris
                          Yeah, I'll be long gone by then.

Comment

Have fun, take some pics, and dont get delayed!
                            Will C.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
                              I hope you enjoy JFK! You're lucky your not there today, winds are pretty bad creating a ton of delays. Tomorrow you should be in good shape.
                              My flight on the 22nd was US Airways through PIT so I only had one flight through JFK(27th). It was cloudy and later in the day, so the lighting wasn't exactly first class. I'll post my attempt at decent review later this weekend. I'm glad to be back and I'm sure you all missed me.

Yes, Will, I did take quite a few pics but I'm missing reg#s for some. And our flight was only delayed 20 or 30 minutes, so I had an hour to take pics instead of half an hour to roam the small terminal.

Tom, I saw on your website forum that you have the reg#s for a select few A/C from JFK sorted out by day. Is there any way to figure out the reg#s of those not listed in that forum?

-Chris

Comment

Chris I have no idea. The ones I don't have regis for are prob old. I don't upload anything unless I have a regi now.

Comment

Working...
                                X