Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air France to Hong Kong in J (new NEV3 seat) with 80 pics !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air France to Hong Kong in J (new NEV3 seat) with 80 pics !

Hello,

Here are my new trip report with Air France in Business class on a 777-200ER, I hope you will like it .

If you want to see other of my trip report (search "leadership" on the database(most of them are only available in french)), or if you want to write your own trip report on this website and then share it with JP Flight Review forum, feel free to visit or/and join us:

http://tripreport.aviapassion.fr/

Regards

PS: I will inform you when the video will be available.

Re:

Awesome shots and report, the food looks fantastic!

Comment

Nice picture report but those seats look very frustrating what with the angle of the 'lie flat bed'. I've never understood why, in this day and age why leading airlines don't go for complete flat beds. What is it like an extra few inches per seat? Having them at this angle is so uncomfortable and you end up sliding down the seat.

Comment

wow....the pics you took of the 777 wing and engine were gorgeous! they looked so powerfal and big!!! your a great photographer!!! I want to try taking photos like that for my trip to LHR with UA next week!

great job!

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
          Nice picture report but those seats look very frustrating what with the angle of the 'lie flat bed'. I've never understood why, in this day and age why leading airlines don't go for complete flat beds. What is it like an extra few inches per seat? Having them at this angle is so uncomfortable and you end up sliding down the seat.
          I never try a full flat bed seat, but honesty I didn't slide on this seat. I think that AF is not ready for an "exotic" cabin such as AC, 9W, VS or BA, but with the A380 next year we can expect according to AF, new seats, perheabs full flat bed

Comment

Originally posted by Leadership
            I never try a full flat bed seat, but honesty I didn't slide on this seat. I think that AF is not ready for an "exotic" cabin such as AC, 9W, VS or BA, but with the A380 next year we can expect according to AF, new seats, perheabs full flat bed
            I actually think AF is capable of having such seats/cabins. Atleast they are certainly more capable than Lufthansa, KLM, and most american carriers for having such interiors. My mom flew IAD-CDG in AF biz class (on A332 if your wonderin) once and I got to sit in her seat for about 10 seconds and it only took that much time to realize how fantastic their higher class seats are, regardless that the seats dont recline 180 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by crvenazvezdaman
              I actually think AF is capable of having such seats/cabins. Atleast they are certainly more capable than Lufthansa, KLM, and most american carriers for having such interiors. My mom flew IAD-CDG in AF biz class (on A332 if your wonderin) once and I got to sit in her seat for about 10 seconds and it only took that much time to realize how fantastic their higher class seats are, regardless that the seats dont recline 180 degrees.
              Lets be honest though, if you go sit in any airlines international J seat it will be nicer than flying down the back...

In this day and age there's no excuse for not having flat beds installed in business class on large aircraft.

Comment

Nice report, you also convinced me to register
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Thank you all for your kind replies,

The video (12mn) is now available:

http://tripreport.aviapassion.fr/fr/...port.php?id=91

(just scroll to the middle of the TR)

Regards

Comment

Just watched. Interesting, special mention for the taxy to gate at HKG.
                    Thanks for visiting
                    *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                    *JetPhotos*
                    Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                    X