Worst Flight: MEX - CUN on Taesa and ZIH - MEX on Aeromar
    With the worst Turbulence: MIA - CUN on Mexicana
    With the worst F/A: Most of my Aeromexico flights
    Worst Airline: TAESA
    Best Airline: United LAX - LAS
    Click & Help

ONE

Comment

Best flight- United 1139 originally scheduled on a 737-500 to MCO from DEN, upgraded to a 767-300 and I was upgraded to Business class because they had lots of extra seats.

Worst flight- Continental flt. ####? DEN to IAH was diverted to Austin because of weather at Houston. Austin was a hot stuffy airport that was overcrowded because of all the diversions.

With the worst turbulence- Continental flight ####? CLE-DCA had soem of the worst I have ever experienced. Not only were we shook up and down but we were being shaken violently side to side. I usually like turbulent flights, but when I got off the plane, I was so sick and so were other passnegers. It was so bad that the pilot had to do a second landing attempt.

With the worst F/A- Delta flight 554 DEN-CVG The F/A was so rude. When I asked if I could get some water, he replied that we were 45 minutes away from landing and I could wait. How dare he tell me what I can and can't do. I got some from another F/A. SHe was much nicer.

Worst Airline- America West, I love their low fares, paint on the planes, but their planes are dirty and smelly.

Best Airline- United!

Comment

For me-

Best Flight: AMS - NRT on KLM#861 in July. F/A kindly directed me to the back of the aircraft for me to enjoy a spacious 2 seats to myself in coach.

Worst Flight: EDI - LTN (london) on easyJet last year. Departure delayed from 21.30 to 01.30, and diverted to STN (London Stansted) and continue our onward journey on an old coach to our original destination, LTN (arrival time delayed by 6 hours).

With Worst Turbulence: NRT - LHR on ANA #201 last year. Turbulence terminated the catering service in the middle for an hour and was a pretty bumpy turbulence for a while.

With the worst F/A: Hard one this is... I think Monarch flight from Glasgow to Orlando Sanford wins this award. F/A seemed as if they didnt want to work onboard.

Worst Airline: easyJet

Best Airline: Joint award to JAL (LHR-NRT-LHR) and KLM (AMS-NRT).

Comment

BEST FLIGHT: 2 YEARS AGO ON NW FROM NAGOYA TO MANILA, I WAS BUMPED FROM COACH TO BUSINESS CLASS! WORST FLIGHT WAS THIS PAST MARCH ON A NW FLIGHT FROM NRT TO SFO BECAUSE OF A LOT OF SCREAMING KIDS. WORST TURBELANCE WAS ON A UA FLIGHT FROM ORD TO LONG BEACH ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO. A VERY ROUGH FLINGT. WORST AIRLINE: UNITED BEST AIRLING: MEDWEST

Comment

Best Flight :
            MDE - BOG Aces A320

Worst Flight:
            Nuquí - Quibdó Aces DHC6-300 Twin Otter, due the the airports condition.

With the worst Turbulence:
            BOG - MDE AeroRepública DC-9-32

With the worst F/A:
            No F/A has been bad to me, they have always smiled and stuff, I've been lucky so far.

Worst Airline:
            AeroRepública, but that was long time ago, nowadays they have improved a lot!!.

Best Airline:
            Aces Colombia!! (damn, they're in the graveyard by now!)

Comment

Best Flight : UAL 744 From HKG-NRT They change to the biz class from coach on summer 1999.

Worst Flight: LH A321-200 from AGP-FRA the one of naughty boy cry as loud from the toilet.

With the worst Turbulence: UAL 772ER from SEA-NRT strong turbulence on 39,000. UAL 744 from NRT-HKG strong turbulence through Typhoon Florita. UAL 744 from HKG-NRT strong turbulence through Taiwan.

With the worst F/A: UAL 744 From SFO-HKG the F/A spilled the tomato cup into my jean and other person. LH 744 DEN-FRA the F/A spilled the drink into my seat. LH 744 from FRA-BKK the F/A spilled the cup into my seat again.

Worst Airline: LH and KA

Best Airline: UAL and CX

Comment

Best Flight : HKG-LHR on BA 744

Worst Flight: HKG-LHR on Virgin 343 (Extreme dry cabin with serious headache when descending)
                HKG-SYD on Qantas 743 (Cramped seat with disgusted meal)

With the worst Turbulence: HKG-DPS on Cathay (Drpos suddenly WITHOUT signals)

With the worst F/A: HKG-BKI on Malaysia 734 (Extreme slow service - ONE HOUR for distributing meals for 140 paxs and "Supply when demanded service")

Worst Airline: Qantas

Best Airline: Cathay + BA

Comment

Best Flight: PHL-MCO on AirTran
                  Worst Flight: Dont have one
                  Worst Turbulence: DOnt remember
                  Worst F/A: MCO-PHL AirTran
                  Worst Airline: Only flown 2, like them both
                  Best: AirTran, and Turkish Airlines

TurkPHL
                  Turkish Airlines: Journey To Pleasure

Comment

Best Flight : Air Atlanta Europe on B747-267B LGW-SFB

Worst Flight: Airtours International CWL-MAN-SFB (27 hr Delay)

Worst Turbulence: British Airways LHR-Colonge

Worst F/A's : Airtours International CWL-MAH Took 1/2 hr to serve an A320 with 2 carts It was better on the 747 with EUK!!

Worst Airline: Airtours International

Best Airline: BA+Air Atlanta

Comment

Best Flight : American (Brussels-Chicago)
                      Worst Flight: don't remember which, but it was an Air Belgium
                      With the worst Turbulence: Brussels-Punta Cana (1997)
                      With the worst F/A: too many
                      Worst Airline: Air Belgium (now bankrupt, thankfully)
                      Best Airline: TAP Air Portugal and American

Grtz,

Nicki
                      My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

Best Flight : AA flight 121 Paris-New York
                        Worst Flight: UA Flight 1221 Chicago-Seattle
                        With the worst Turbulence: AA flight ? Dallas/Ft. Worth-Boston
                        With the worst F/A: TWA
                        Worst Airline: UA
                        Best Airline: AA
                        Meridian 777

Comment

Best Flight: February 2003. Varig GRU-EZE on B777. I just love that plane.

Worst Flight: July 1999. Lapa BRC-AEP on B732.

With the worst Turbulence: Aeroperú MEX-LIM on B727.

With the worst F/A: I never had problems with F/As.

Worst Airline: Lapa, Aeroperú

Best Airline: Lufthansa, Grupo TACA (Damn, my little Aerolíneas has to improve a lot)
                          Aerolíneas Argentinas, como tiene que ser.

Comment

best flight-JAL 407 from NRT to FRA, by far one of the best airlines in the world!

worst flight-LH 679 CAI-MUC in 2000, was the most boring flight. A319 on a 4hr15min flight with no IFE, food was terrible, service was sh%t.

worst turbulence-SQ215 SIN-PER DEC 2000, came down to perth while one of the biggest cyclones to lash WA was in full flight. bounced around for nearly 2hrs. meal was served about 1.5hrs from landing.

best looking flight attendants to serve me were- Alison Leong from SIA, she is gorgeous! and Tiker Ahrens from LH, she was absoultely beautiful.

if you ever have the pleasure of flying with them, be sure to get a number for me!

next trips
                            USA/DXB August.

Comment

Best Flight: from LAX to MSP on Northwest....new 753's were rather comfortable, as well as a decent breakfast!

(honorable mention: AA (TWA crews and MD-83 between MSY-STL....fun flight, sort of choppy winds, but the noistalgia and friendliness compensated!)

Worse Flight: MSY-MCO on Southwest.....never again will I fly on WN (ESPECIALLY ONE WAY!)

Most Turbulent Flight: ROC-LGA on USAirways Express....the CRJ was bouncing from the turbulence that day on approach to downstate New York!

Worse Flight Attendant:can't say I've really had one!

Worse Airline: Southwest (cattle car arrangement, and NOT one-way flying friendly)

Best Airline: Northwest

Comment

Working...
                              X