No announcement yet.

MCI-OAK on WN! my first TR!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nvm, i think i have an answer to my question....

i had to go that side, and i had an extra 5 minutes so i went to bay front park, and it sucked, i could barely see anything... it was too cloudy/foggy...

anyways, every other time i went to milbrae, it had awesome weather!

Comment

Taken through a window on the way to my cousin's office.... amazing! cropped.. On approach into OAK

Comment

Hey everyone I went to bay front park yesterday at like 11pm, (i was in the area and bored) What like you all have never gone plane spotting this late at night before?

all of these are pretty much using 4 second shutter speeds, being rested on the top of a car...

A Plane taxiing by (the red and white lines)

this turned out pretty well! i used digital zoom on it, with a 4 sec shutter, i'm surprised the wind didn't move my camera and blur it!

this didn't turn out so well...some HP airbusses, and a DL 57? and 67? with a DL embraer that just barely made it into the picture, lol

Here is a video showing the setting and scenery, and a plane taking off...
        www.youtube.com http:>
        idk why it isn't working, here is the link to the vid
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UurKUTA-a7w

taken during the day...

Moffett Field, we drove through mountain view/palto alto

I saw this, and this interested me, anyone know anything about this?

Driving by SFO

My future office, the VX headquarters...hopefully i can go into Systems/computers there, and eventually become a part of executive management there, i want to work for them, or another airline that is based in the bay area, if one decides to start up between now, and when i'm old...

Comment

Those 2 pics of the tower and the hiller aviation museum aren't mountain view dude, thats San Carlos! Mountain view is a good 20 minutes away from there. What day were you there? I've been flying a lot this week, so maybe you saw me.

You should try and make time for Hiller. Its a really cool museum. Go there on a weekend and they have cockpits hooked up to FSX for you to play with. They also have the cockpit of a United 732, although you can't go in it anymore, and they have the forward section of an ex-British Airways 741 painted in the colors of the Flying Tiger Line. I can play around in that cockpit for hours.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
            Those 2 pics of the tower and the hiller aviation museum aren't mountain view dude, thats San Carlos! Mountain view is a good 20 minutes away from there. What day were you there? I've been flying a lot this week, so maybe you saw me.

You should try and make time for Hiller. Its a really cool museum. Go there on a weekend and they have cockpits hooked up to FSX for you to play with. They also have the cockpit of a United 732, although you can't go in it anymore, and they have the forward section of an ex-British Airways 741 painted in the colors of the Flying Tiger Line. I can play around in that cockpit for hours.
            oops, lol, well i was driving back from mountain view! it didn't seem like long, cause i was in the passenger side looking at planes!

i am thinking about going to the museum b4 i go! maybe tomorrow, but idk, it depends on my scheduele...

that's awesome! a 741 and 732 cockpit?!?! wow!

Comment

Re:

Good FR, I'll be flying WN a second time this coming Friday. Can't wait! And as for MCI traffic, if you go to airports around the region (OKC, TUL, LIT, ICT, OMA) etc. it's all pretty much the same. At least you get different AA jets for maintainence, down here at OKC we get mx stuff as well, with AS bringing in 734s and Gs from time to time, and I have also seen AZ M80s and a Garuda Indonesia 735 at one time!

Comment

Yeah, isn't the drive down 101 great for seeing planes? If you start from Millbrae and drive South for maybe 45 minutes, you'll drive right past SFO, San Carlos, Palo Alto, Moffet Field, and SJC, plus you can see everything on approach to OAK in the distance. Its great to see that many airports so close togeather, and one of the reasons flying up the coast is so much fun! Nothing like watching a United 752 with winglets rotate and climb away right under and infront of you!
                sigpic
                http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
                X