Need FlightAware links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need FlightAware links

Before I can complete the first portion of my flight review I need the link to Delta flights 1679(RIC-ATL) and 747(ATL-DEN) from 7/22 on FlightAware. I don't have an account and don't want to set one up, so anyone who can post the links here will be greatly appreciated.

-Chris

Give a man a fish....you get the idea:

To find past flights on flightaware:

1) Enter the flights call sign (airline flight number or tail number) as you would if you were looking up today's flight.

2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page (to the "activity log"), and click on "more past flights" (you may need to register to get to the past flight you want as registered members get more history than those that aren't registered).

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
      2) Scroll down to the bottom of the page (to the "activity log"), and click on "more past flights" (you may need to register to get to the past flight you want as registered members get more history than those that aren't registered).
      I don't have an account and don't want to set one up

Thanks for the links Ryan. As that flight has two routes per day, the history list back to 7/22 is farther back than I can access without an account.

-Chris

Comment

Just make an account then. It's free and not that hard.

Comment

Working...
        X