Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trip on porter to halifax(pictures will come later)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is the second last movie I'll make

porter airlines landing in Quebec
    I'm the guy... Porter Guy

Comment

I'll give you some credit PG, not a bad video.

But still...is it worth it to HAVE to stop in YQB....I'd rather just fly direct to YYZ and YHZ
      My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

T thought it was worth it, if your hungry on a direct flight you only get a 1 meal and a small snack, I thought it was worth it cause porter had no plans to fly to Halifax or even mot. tremblant either

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269
          That's just the sound the engines on the Q make when at the power settings required for taxiing...once you take off it gets better.
          Or maybe its the sounds of a young lad excited to be on the Q.
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by porter guy
            T thought it was worth it, if your hungry on a direct flight you only get a 1 meal and a small snack, I thought it was worth it cause porter had no plans to fly to Halifax or even mot. tremblant either
            Sorry PG, I'm not in it for the food. There are plenty of pubs and eateries at the terminal. For me it's time...unless I change planes and it's worth it.

EG: "Cam, this is Dale. We had to change your plane to a 762ER...hope you don't mind. And you now in the front "
            My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

well it was porters choice, they operate direct flights every march thus far

Comment

nice pics. Halifax looks pretty busy indeed.
                Airlines: XT,KL,SN,ACA,DL,AF,TV,SN,OS,LX,WA,NW,FI,US,AW,CO,OH,OO,9W,AA,AE,FL,B6

Aircraft:AT4,B763,B734,A321,B743,FRJ,B763ER,B772,A343,B733,F70,MD80,AR8,A319,CRJ,F50,D10,D95,A333,B752,B762,ERD,B764,CR9,B77W,AB6,ATR,B717,E190

Airports: ANR,AMS,ATL,BRU,ATH,JFK,LGA,GSP,CDG,FCO,EWR,FAO,VIE,ZRH,MEM,DTW,KEF,PHL,CLT,IAH,MIA,JAX

Comment

it's busier on tuesday

Comment

Working...
                  X