Trip to Wilmington, DE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip to Wilmington, DE

Will be flying back to YMM Thurs from PHL, hope my luggage fares better than inbound, I had put a 1 litre bottle of Smirnoff Blue from the Duty Free at YYZ into my rollaboard, which then could not be loaded onto the CRJ's overhead bins, so they checked it at the gate. They must have dropped or thrown the bag as in all my years of travelling that is a first, ie a broken bottle. Oh well, it least it was not something sweet and sticky like a liquer, or something smelly lke whiskey. Need less to say the breakables I got here will not be going into the hold at the gate for the CRJ flight en route back.

Weather here great and sure beats the dusty of frost we had back home. We are going to the ocean tomorrow.

AC1031 Philadelphia, Philadelphia Intl (PHL)
    Thu 04-Sep 2008
    09:35 - Terminal D
    Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ)
    Thu 04-Sep 2008
    11:15 - Terminal 1
    0 10hr57 E75 Tango Plus F

AC127 Toronto, Pearson Int'l (YYZ)
    Thu 04-Sep 2008
    14:50 - Terminal 1
    Edmonton, Edmonton Int'l (YEG)
    Thu 04-Sep 2008
    16:54
    0 320 Tango Plus F

AC8386* Edmonton, Edmonton Int'l (YEG)
    Thu 04-Sep 2008
    17:40
    Fort Mcmurray (YMM)
    Thu 04-Sep 2008
    18:32
    0 CRJ Tango Plus

Dover AFB flightline from the Air Mobility Command Museum.

Comment

So, what took you to Wilmington? Did you enjoy your time there? Yup, that is one very small airport at Wilmington. I used to love going down to the airport to see the little jets blasting out of the airport.
      Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Friends live there-he works for Boeing Helicopters on the Chinook program. They are about two miles from ILG.

Comment

Cool! Did you like Deleware? Did you get a tour of Boeing Helicopters? What did you think of Wilmington?
          Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Comment

Working...
          X