Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SFO - AMS thursday 23rd october 2008

Flown by KLM, Boeing 747, PH-BFN.

The flight had no delay, as far as I can remember, so we left at 3.10 pm.
    Originally, the journey takes 10 hours, though the pessengers were now told it would take 9 hours, since above the atlantic ocean we would have the wind in our back. And this turned out to be true: we landed 9.35 am, Dutch time.

I must make one complaint, and it concers the drinks. Or better: the lack of them.
    At the beginning the stewardesses came with drinks, but after two hours, the did not appear any more. My partner switched the service light on, which we were told to do should we be thursty. Well, we waited for over an hour, but no one came to serve us. When spoken to, the stewaredesses apologized. But it brought no improvement: we still were not served drinks.
    One of the stewaredesses told us it was so crowded. In my naivity I thought that a 747 was always crowded ...

On a scale from 1 (worst) to 10 (best) I rate this flight: 5

Greets,

Hinkelbein

Nice report, shame theres no pictures. When I went on KLM last year they brough drinks around quite alot - You could also go to the back of the plane and help yourself to snacks and drinks.

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
      Nice report, shame theres no pictures. When I went on KLM last year they brough drinks around quite alot - You could also go to the back of the plane and help yourself to snacks and drinks.
      That's right. The flight to the US, to SFO on monday 29 september, was excellent. It was there that the staff ádvised the passengers to drink sufficiently because of the dry air. They provided us with lots of drinks, and indeed, if you wanted more, you could get it yourself.
      Absolutely the opposite of the flight I described above.
      But every company has the right to deliver a bad product or service, I am sure KLM did not do this on purpose and as long as it doesn't happen often, I will stil fly KLM, after all our national pride

Comment

Working...
      X