US Airways 757 LAS-PHL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Airways 757 LAS-PHL

Hi everyone.After the mess at the gate when we arrived from PANC,we ran,and I mean we RAN up the jetway.The gateway agent said that our flight........hadn't even landed yet.So we walked to the gate.By now the thunderstorm was getting ugly,right when our 757 arrived at the gate,all the flights were delayed.OMG,I was really scared of missing that party,it was 12:25 AM and we still hadn't been called for boarding,and the rain kept on pouring.Finally,they called for boarding,and we got on.We pushed back,engines started,flaps 5,taxi,and at last take-off into the choppy skies.We climbed to FL350,and I tried to sleep,but I couldn't,so I played my PSP for a while.After an hour in the air I finally fell asleep.No much to say during the 4.5 hour flight,I woke up when we started to desend.We had a great view of Philly on finals,touched down on 9L and slowed down to taxi speed.F/A's came on and said the same stuff,Welcome to,bla,bla,bla.We came to our gate,and guess where we ended up?On a international gate,because the next flight was going St.Martin(lucky!)That is the end of my 4th trip report,hope you like it.Oh yeah,I made the party!Comments always welcome about what you liked and disliked.
    August 29th will be the worst day of the year.
Working...
X