Your favorite flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sfoflyer View Post
    The seats were actually really comfortable and there was ample legroom to spare. The mood lighting was also amazing. And yes, they've improved A LOT recently, especially on the short-haul. Not many airlines offer PTV's with AVOD on short-haul flights.
    Good to hear that, AVOD PTVs on the short-haul, oh how I wish that United Airlines could do the same. After the tumultuous turns AC went through it's nice to that they are back on track.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Originally posted by rohank4284 View Post
      Good to hear that, AVOD PTVs on the short-haul, oh how I wish that United Airlines could do the same. After the tumultuous turns AC went through it's nice to that they are back on track.

Regards,

Rohan
      Yeah, seriously, UA needs to get their act together. Since they're my hometown airline, I fly them a lot and have to put up with their rather crappy service a few times a year.

Comment

Ah.At least u get in-flight stuff.US took out ALL the in-flight stuff!Not like food or anything,but like movies and stuff except on overwater routes!
        August 29th will be the worst day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingKing77 View Post
          Ah.At least u get in-flight stuff.US took out ALL the in-flight stuff!Not like food or anything,but like movies and stuff except on overwater routes!
          Sad eh? I heard they charge for drinks and whatnot for domestic.

Comment

Originally posted by sfoflyer View Post
            Sad eh? I heard they charge for drinks and whatnot for domestic.
            Yeah,they do.

Comment

For me it would have to be two flights I did just this past week. One was a ferry from JFK to LGA and the other was a ferry from LGA to JFK. Priceless stuff.

Comment

Short flight

Comment

Short flight
                  14 minutes one way, 15 the other.

Comment

What airlines and what type of plane?

Comment

What airlines and what type of plane?
                      CRJ-200, none of your business what airline.

Comment

Originally posted by Spad13 View Post
                        CRJ-200, none of your business what airline.
                        200?Well then lets run down the list.ASA,delta conn.US Air ex. northwest ex

Comment

United ex, Lufthansa cityline, Maersk Air, Tyrolean, Midwest Conn, etc etc etc etc.

Comment

Check flightstats.com, to narrow the list of possibilities for the airline of Spad13's flight or better yet, stop worrying about it.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Originally posted by rohank4284 View Post

If you fly that from EWR-TLV in December are we likely to see a flight review?

Regards,

Rohan
                              I'll consider it. I've written some reviews in the past and found to not get that much out of writing and reading them. Then again flying into Israel is certainly not a run of the mill experience, so maybe I'll write a review.

Comment

Originally posted by Bok269 View Post
                                I'll consider it. I've written some reviews in the past and found to not get that much out of writing and reading them. Then again flying into Israel is certainly not a run of the mill experience, so maybe I'll write a review.
                                I'm not exactly sure about you meant by "I didn't get a lot of writing my previous flight reviews," but I went back through the flight review forum index and searched for some of your reviews.

From what I can see your reviews were incredibly good with lots of details and plenty of beautiful pictures and your AirTran review was amazing, probably the best AirTran review I have seen. I truly hope that you will write about your experiences in Israel because it's a uncommon experience and judging by the high quality of your previous flight reviews, your review will likely be an execellent one.

Regards,

Rohan

Comment

Working...
                                X