Lufthansa's Business Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lufthansa's Business Class

Recently, I traveled back to Germany on DLH in business class, and for the second and third time have had the chance to check out the seats made by Recaro in both the B744 and A346 planes. TERRIBLE. More later when I get the chance to do a proper review, but my experience did not live up to the hype on the lufthansa.com's site regarding their 'superior' product.

Originally posted by twagenknecht View Post
    Recently, I traveled back to Germany on DLH in business class, and for the second and third time have had the chance to check out the seats made by Recaro in both the B744 and A346 planes. TERRIBLE. More later when I get the chance to do a proper review, but my experience did not live up to the hype on the lufthansa.com's site regarding their 'superior' product.
    I did about 100 flights on the LH Business class and I slept so many hours in these seats. I felt comfortable and slept like a baby... Just my personal opinion.

Comment

Can you elaborate on why you were not satisfied with LH.
      YouTube Channel: Plane4u

Comment

Well, I do not (!) work for LH, but I did not experience one single LH-flight that I wouldve to argue about. So, they have my support.
        And yes, the LH-B744s are old (not as old as me but for an a/c...) but reliable. You don't hear about B744s that cause cancelled flights due to the machine, but the weather/runway condition sometimes is hard in winter.

Maybe we can expect perfect seating (if theres something like that) on the LH-A388s, I am very curious about that.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

The song without words sounds cool.
          If you have the possibility, you should add a second (lead) guitar track. Well, it's just my point of view.
          Keep playing music my friend.
          Watch Edge Of Darkness Online Free

Comment

Working...
          X