Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US 2769 Toronto (YYZ) to Pittsburgh (PIT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darcy
    Hi Pete,

What shocking news, I can't believe that really happened. I just don't know what to say, nothing like that has ever happened in my life so I can't imagine what you are going through right now, but that has to be the worst feeling in life. It doesn't seem like long ago when I read this post for the first time the day you posted about your engagement and how happy you were. Your posts on here are always considerate and you really seem like a down-to-earth guy, and I've always respected your posts, I am just so much in shock that this happened. This stuff just isn't supposed to happen to good people like you. You have my support through this rough time.

Best wishes to you and Kelly's family,

Darcy
    Darcy,

Thank you so much for your kinds words. I really appreciate your care and thoughts. Thank you kindly. Take care.

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Pete,

I read a few days ago this post and I told myself "this guy's very lucky". I said that because you were very very but very happy. Now, I just can't realize what has happened. I also haven't got any words, since nothing like this has ever happened to me.
      I only want to tell you that I am deeply sorry and you have all my support. I believe since ever you are an excellent guy, and things like this one shouldn't happen to people like you. I am absolutely shocked. Whenever you've got a problem, don't even doubt to tell me if I might be useful.

Even though I've never met you, I am with you, just like all the JetPhotos Forums family is.

Marcos

Comment

Originally posted by Cubana
        Pete,

I read a few days ago this post and I told myself "this guy's very lucky". I said that because you were very very but very happy. Now, I just can't realize what has happened. I also haven't got any words, since nothing like this has ever happened to me.
        I only want to tell you that I am deeply sorry and you have all my support. I believe since ever you are an excellent guy, and things like this one shouldn't happen to people like you. I am absolutely shocked. Whenever you've got a problem, don't even doubt to tell me if I might be useful.

Even though I've never met you, I am with you, just like all the JetPhotos Forums family is.

Marcos
        Marcos,

Thank you very much. Your support means a lot to me as with everyone else in this forum. I couldn't have gotten through this if it wasn't for all your positive messages. Thank you.

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Damn!!!

Life can be really, really unfair.

You can be sure you touched me with your engagement story, and now even more that she's gone.

My most sincere condolences to you and your finacee's family, Pete.

Carlos A. Leiva

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Flying High
            Damn!!!

Life can be really, really unfair.

You can be sure you touched me with your engagement story, and now even more that she's gone.

My most sincere condolences to you and your finacee's family, Pete.

Carlos A. Leiva
            Carlos,

Thank you so kindly for your thoughtful words. You can be sure that Kelly has touched a lot of people when she was alive. She has left a mark on me that I will never ever forget. All I can do now is pray and wait for the day when we meet again.

-Pete
            Pete Ganabathi

Comment

Working...
            X