CF-18 Hornet Demo Schedule 06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CF-18 Hornet Demo Schedule 06

I dont know how many ppl follow the airshow circuit and stuff but heres the hornet schedule for 06

May
    6-7 Langley AFB, VA
    27-28 Tullahoma, TN

June
    3-4 Southport,MB
    10-11 Quebec City, PQ
    17-18 Ottawa/Carp, ON
    23-25 Borden, ON

July
    22 Yellowknife, NT
    23 Peace River, AB
    29-30 Lethbridge, AB

August
    11-13 Abbotsford, BC
    15 Rocky Mountain House, AB
    19-20 Saskatoon, SK
    26-27 Niagara Falls, ON

September
    2-4 Toronto, ON
    9-10 Halifax, NS
    23-24 Sarnia, ON

Hmmm.....thanks for posting Bruno. I am a little disappointed however to not see either St.Thomas or Brantford on the schedule. Both shows of which the Snowbirds are scheduled to appear at, so I thought maybe there would be a hornet demo as well.....St.Thomas hasn't had a show in quite a while, but Brantford usually has at least a single Hornet (last year, one static and one flying).
    Canon 20D & BG-E2 Grip
    EF 50mm 1.4 USM
    EF-S 18-55mm
    EF 28-135mm IS USM
    EF 70-200mm f4L
    EF 100-400L IS
    1.4X II Teleconverter
    Canon 420EX Speedlite
    Canon 430EX Speedlite
    Manfrotto Tripod and Monopod

David Wilson | Through the Fence Photography

Comment

The St.Thomas show is just the snowbirds, and starts at 6:30 on May 24th with some statics i was told. I might go to the Brantford show, but i wanna see what they get first. Im happy the hornet is goin to Niagara Falls, i usually go to this show, some of the best photo ops with good light and always a great little show.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZPICS
        The St.Thomas show is just the snowbirds, and starts at 6:30 on May 24th with some statics i was told. I might go to the Brantford show, but i wanna see what they get first. Im happy the hornet is goin to Niagara Falls, i usually go to this show, some of the best photo ops with good light and always a great little show.
        Is the Niagara Falls one the show which is held at the St. Catherines airport
        or am I thinking of something else.

Comment

Originally posted by dave_333
          Is the Niagara Falls one the show which is held at the St. Catherines airport
          or am I thinking of something else.
          Yup its at the St. Catherines airport

Comment

Interesting to see YPG on there. Is this a regular demo that they do...or am I seeing the (possible) resurrection of the Winnipeg Airshow?

Comment

Im pretty sure the Winnipeg 06 show is a go this year

Comment

Good to see some shows that aren't too far away. I managed to miss all the good stuff last year.

Comment

Working...
                X