Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simpleboy
    You guys have F-22s, wheres the threat?
    Exactally, the F-16 isn't exactally our most advanced fighter, and according to what I've seen on here, the F-16s in question don't have the upgrades that ours have.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Another thing thats pissing me off,
      The US government whines about countrys buying other a/c for their military, then complains when they re sell theirs. Once Country X has brought it and paid for it, isnt it up to them what they do with it? SHouldnt the US have this in mind and then not stock them with something they dont want others to have? They didnt seem to mind Iraq having F-14s, so what gives?
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Exactly what I have been trying to say. They shuold mind their own business, But I understand why they are worried and all that. But since they already know the aircrafts arent threat-worthy anyway.... ???
        Last edited by MaxPower; 2006-05-19, 11:51.
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by Simpleboy
          Another thing thats pissing me off,
          The US government whines about countrys buying other a/c for their military, then complains when they re sell theirs. Once Country X has brought it and paid for it, isnt it up to them what they do with it? SHouldnt the US have this in mind and then not stock them with something they dont want others to have? They didnt seem to mind Iraq having F-14s, so what gives?
          I believe it was IRAN who purchased our Tomcats, Iraq has Russian aircraft.

It's their business when they have an agreement for one country to purchase F-16s for their own military, then sell it to another hostile country that we, and many other countries are at odds with.

From what I read from a military forum about this, the F-16 is the most common aircraft out there. It would be easy for Iran to get parts and updates from other Countries that aren't fans of ours. But I would think it would be much harder to get the technical advances.

Still comes down to the pilots

Comment

Working...
          X