Space Shuttle Launch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Shuttle Launch.

Does anybody know where I could find out about when the next Space Shuttle launch would be? I'm having a hard time finding out information and I'd like to see one before they're gone.

Its a crap shoot when the one after that goes up. If everything goes well then soon after. If not, it could be another year or two.

Comment

IIRC, I heard that the July launch has a 14 day window in which it could be launched, so obviously it'd be in the first two weeks of the month.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Thanks Kevin and Josh for the replies.

Comment

If you plan to go see a space shuttle launch... good luck. Back in July when I was in MCO and they launched the first one in a while, the whole 528 (Beeline Expressway) that goes from MCO to the Cape Canaveral area was a parking lot (the whole 50-60 miles or however long it is) the morning of the launch, I can't even imagine how the Cape Canaveral area must have been.

Not sure how the next ones would be, but since they are getting pretty rare, I wouldn't be surprised to see large crowds all the time, especially in the summer when everyone is in MCO on vacation.

Comment

Working...
          X