Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF Thunderbirds takes in 2nd Wimin. 6/6/2006

Thunderbirds announce 2007 officers

6/6/2006 - NELLIS AIR FORCE BASE, Nev. (AFPN) -- The U.S. Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron, “Thunderbirds,” has announced its new officers for the 2007 demonstration season, the 54th in the team’s history.

Joining the team on the left wing position at Thunderbird No. 2 is Maj. Chris Austin from the 57th Wing here.

The slot pilot, Thunderbird No. 4, is Maj. William Poteet of the 422nd Test and Evaluation Squadron here.

The 2007 No. 6 pilot, flying the opposing solo position, is Capt. Samantha Weeks of the 12th Fighter Squadron at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska.

http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?storyID=123021288

Second source: Philskies.net
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

What is a Wimin ?

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
      What is a Wimin ?
      Originally posted by Komics - philskies
      The great god in heaven created the stars, and the seas, and the fishes and the whole ball of wax. Then he created man. He realized that man was lonely. So he created nekkid wimin.

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I wonder when the Blue Angels will look for a lady to wear that tight blue flight suit

I have no problem with women flying demo aircraft or flying at time of war. If they couldn't hold thier own, they wouldn't be allowed to be in that position.

Comment

Originally posted by Top_Gun
          I wonder when the Blue Angels will look for a lady to wear that tight blue flight suit

I have no problem with women flying demo aircraft or flying at time of war. If they couldn't hold thier own, they wouldn't be allowed to be in that position.
          agree completely.

Might I add that I'm extremely excited that the thunderbirds are coming to GFK this summer . Though, I'm sure just like when I saw the blue angels last summer, the sun will be in a crappy position for shooting and my pictures will come out backlit.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            agree completely.

Might I add that I'm extremely excited that the thunderbirds are coming to GFK this summer . Though, I'm sure just like when I saw the blue angels last summer, the sun will be in a crappy position for shooting and my pictures will come out backlit.
            I avoided a Dallas airshow last year because of the runway orientation to the sun. I went to one in Houston instead because the afternoon sun was behind me. Yes I know this makes me a nerd, but I'm OK with that when getting shots like these:

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              I avoided a Dallas airshow last year because of the runway orientation to the sun. I went to one in Houston instead because the afternoon sun was behind me. Yes I know this makes me a nerd, but I'm OK with that when getting shots like these:

good stuff. All things considered I wasn't too upset with what I got at Fargo. Any of the "good" stuff is on my flickr account.

Comment

I'm just not looking foward to the non-stop breaking down borders BS that we're gonna have to hear. Unless she's hot then the more she's on the better. But you know how them airforce women be.
                Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
                X