USAF F-14 | Scary Go-Round in fog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's one of an F-18 which should've been a go around
    Video of a F18 almost crashing while landing in a carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Mungous
      Here's one of an F-18 which should've been a go around
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LY_mgjrMFc
      Oh my gosh.... It looked pretty good at the beginning untill he lost some altitude there on a sudden.

Turn the volume on this one.

Bad landing in the sea
      Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
        Well the go around is nuts, lol, I bet the pilot got his ass chewed out! I bet the people in his squadron didnt let him forget about it for a while either.
        Didn't think guys got chewed out for going around and saving a very expensive aircraft. Then again I could be wrong.
        Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Good thinking Mike, I'de rather go around too than having that on my rep as a svcker on that landing.

Comment

Originally posted by MaxPower
            Good thinking Mike, I'de rather go around too than having that on my rep as a svcker on that landing.

or you know...uhh...die.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
              Didn't think guys got chewed out for going around and saving a very expensive aircraft. Then again I could be wrong.
              Thats another way of looking at it...It was just a casual comment, its not like I was putting myself in the cockpit or criticizing what the pilot did. Anyone who can land an F-14 on a moving target in the middle of the ocean in near zero visibility has nothing but my complete respect.

Comment

Originally posted by seventwo
                Thats another way of looking at it...It was just a casual comment, its not like I was putting myself in the cockpit or criticizing what the pilot did. Anyone who can land an F-14 on a moving target in the middle of the ocean in near zero visibility has nothing but my complete respect.
                Well said, I'll second that respect !!

Comment

word
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

This is going to be a cool video. i will download it later 'cause by internet is acting a bit weird now.
                    Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

On the topic of video's i found this rather amsuing. Shame its in german but still dam clever and funny!

Comment

I'm quoting a member. "Old but hilarious"

Dan, I have seen an edited version of it on english. Its more funny on that english one

Comment

Id love to see it John, do you have a link for it?

Comment

Working...
                          X