• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chachu207
    replied
    What military aircraft are you?

My Results:

EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

Lovely plane!

Leave a comment:

• YYZPICS
    replied
    B-52 Stratofortress

You're a B-52. You are old and wise, and you absolutely love destruction. You believe in the principle of "peace through deterrence" and aren't afraid to throw your weight around.

Sweet

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Well thought Alain ! Didnt struck my mind a bit.

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    Patience ... , the people behind them will see how successful their idea is and will come to add more to attract more visits ...
    Alain

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Alain, It would have been better if there were more aircrafts though.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    http://www.youthink.com/quiz_images/quiz983outcome6.jpg">

F-15 EagleYou are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
    Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Leave a comment:

• uy707
    replied
    EA-6B Prowler

You are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

ahaha, interesting anyway, good questions asked calling for sound answers, well done for this find.

Alain

Leave a comment:

• MaDbOy
    replied

My Results:

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

I wanna be a Russian damnit.

Leave a comment:

• Shadower
    replied

F-15 Eagle

You are an F-15. Your record in combat is spotless; you've never been defeated. You possess good looks, but are not flashy about it. You prefer to let your reputation do the talking. You are fast, agile, and loud, but reaching the end of your stardom.

Personality Test Results

I would have rather been an F-16 or a F-14

Leave a comment:

• ASpilot2be
    replied

EA-6B ProwlerYou are an EA-6B. You are sinister, preferring not to get into confrontations, but extract revenge through mind games and technological interference. You also love to make noise and couldn't care less about pollution.

Leave a comment:

• cx777
    replied

My Results:

F-15 Eagle

AIR SUPERIORITY RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Electric-Jet
    replied

F-16 Fighting Falcon

You are an F-16. You love to flaunt your slick appearance, but aren't afraid to get your hands dirty, either. You can outmaneuver any of your contemporaries, and you possess a technological edge. And above all, you are a true showman.

Personality Test Results

My favorite aircraft.

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Airbus Fuelers and F18's doesnt mix well.

How about Eurofighters or Tornadoes instead. Boooyaaaah !

Leave a comment:

• Star Alliance
    replied
    Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
    Hmm, that gives me an idea: The new tanker aircraft for the Air Force, the KC-380 . Imagine how many F-18s that beast could refuel .
    Physically, It would be able to accomidate 5 drougue lines across, working with a 10 foot buffer between aircraft. Sound about right? The A380 has a span of 262 feet and the F/A-18 40.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Hmm, that gives me an idea: The new tanker aircraft for the Air Force, the KC-380 . Imagine how many F-18s that beast could refuel .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X