X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MaxPower
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    I think its hillarious that people are like "no, we dont want something from Europe" but you change it from "eurocopter" to "US101" and suddenly they are ok with it. Patriotism is dumb
    What gives them the right to change the EH with US ? It may be american made, still why don't they keep the EH,
    Hell I hope that won't happen with the Chinese Airbus. Chairbus A320 wtf ?

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    Originally posted by screaming_emu
    I think its hillarious that people are like "no, we dont want something from Europe" but you change it from "eurocopter" to "US101" and suddenly they are ok with it. Patriotism is dumb
    most of the helo's I've seen at the air branch in Homestead weren't eruocopters, they were the blackhawks.

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Originally posted by Top_Gun
    Their Blackhawks look like a 403 error code to me .

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    Originally posted by Star Alliance
    Hmm..Could be.
    Although, if they are going to all low-vis like the Navy, they will have it in this scheme-
    U.S. Customs heliciopter at Ramey School for static display; just north of Rafael Hernandez Airport.. N5202Y. Eurocopter AS 350B2 Ecureuil. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It doesn't say on their site whether they have the US101 or not.
    this is their Black Blackhawks.

My brother used to be a Marine Officer in the Customs and I thought he said they were getting pretty old. Maybe they are updating them.

Leave a comment:

• DAL767-400ER
    replied
    Black Helicopters? There are no Black Helicopters, they are just a visualization of your imagination. And if you continue to mention them, you won't be here much longer either.
    Signed,

The US Military, Roswell Division

Leave a comment:

• Star Alliance
    replied
    Hmm..Could be.
    Although, if they are going to all low-vis like the Navy, they will have it in this scheme-
    U.S. Customs heliciopter at Ramey School for static display; just north of Rafael Hernandez Airport.. N5202Y. Eurocopter AS 350B2 Ecureuil. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It doesn't say on their site whether they have the US101 or not.

Leave a comment:

• Top_Gun
    replied
    Well it may have been, but I do know for a fact that it/they is/are black, and the USAF doesn't like black on non-stealthy type planes, because it doesn't blend well. Are the USAF's black?
    What about US Customs, they used to fly Black Blackhawks, maybe they are switching over?

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Well it may have been, but I do know for a fact that it/they is/are black, and the USAF doesn't like black on non-stealthy type planes, because it doesn't blend well. Are the USAF's black?
    ^^No it's not black. It's grey like you can see at the photo. That's the TEAM101's chopper. So I guess that it wasn't a USAF helo.

Leave a comment:

• Star Alliance
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaxPower
    replied
    Are you sure it was the EH-101 ? Cause there's also the US-101 which is an EH-101 variant. The US variant will be operated by USAF as CSAR.

Okey, it's not black but what the heck.. but it's one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Star Alliance
    started a topic EH-101 Activity at NAS JAX?

EH-101 Activity at NAS JAX?

Hey
    Over the past few weeks, I've witnessed the activity of a black EH-101 around NAS Jacksonville/KNIP. Considering that this type isn't operated by the USA, anyone have any idea what it's doing around these here parts?
    Cheers and thanks,
    A.M.
Working...
X