X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thefightercommunity
    replied
    Craptor? he,he

Well, I have been reading a lot about this fighter recently, and I must say it is amazing (if what they are telling is true )...so I'm afraid I'm becoming a Raptor/Craptor fan. The problem is that is so expensive that it is creating a lot of problems for the USAF to get the money to pay it.

Jet-fighters, have you ever seen the F-22 flying? I think the F-22 demo is the real "FAN-MAKER".

By the way, anyone have heard anything about when do they plan having the eagles soaring again?

Leave a comment:

• Jet-fighters.Net
    replied
    Originally posted by thefightercommunity
    Does anyone Knows if they have grounded just the F-15Cs or the E-models too?
    All Eagles are Grounded A, B, C, D, E, I, J models. The break up looks like the cockpit section broke away from the rest of the airframe on the crashed Eagle. So the USAF is looking at this area carefully as this is area where the nose section is bolted to the main fuselage.

As for the Craptor????? I have never been a fan of this A/C.

Leave a comment:

• thefightercommunity
    replied
    Does anyone Knows if they have grounded just the F-15Cs or the E-models too?

I ask because the Strike Eagles (as you know) are "younger" than the old "C".

Could this be related with the USAF trying to buy more F-22?

Leave a comment:

• Jet-fighters.Net
    started a topic F-15's Grounded

F-15's Grounded

THE USAF along with Isreal, and Japan have grounded flights of there F-15 Eagles due to a possible inflight breakup of an F-15C operated by the MOANG. fortunatly the pilot escaped with minor injuries.

Lets hope the find the cause soon so that the mighty Eagle may soar once more.

Working...
X