Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MMRCA: Dassault Rafale over Eurofighter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MMRCA: Dassault Rafale over Eurofighter

    Aviation Week
    http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/gener...eadline=Rafale Wins Indian Fighter Competition&channel=defense

    Flightglobal
    http://www.flightglobal.com/news/art...a-deal-367594/

    Congrats for Dassault in its first export order but a blow to Eurofighter. Don't see Eurofighter winning in S Korea
    Last edited by Eric Diffoot; 2012-01-31, 15:03. Reason: Changing link
    what ever happens......happens

  • #2
    Better plane won. And Rafale remains undefeated by Craphoon in a fair competition.
    My photo editing guide - updated and improved Feb. 2010
    My Nikon D100,D200,D300, D800, D7200 basic spotting settings guide
    ACIG - the best resource for military aviation information

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by seahawk View Post
      Better plane won. And Rafale remains undefeated by Craphoon in a fair competition.
      Er ! Beg to differ Stefan.
      According to reports the Typhoon beat the Rafale hands down in all aspects of the comparison flight and capability tests. The only reason the Rafale was chosen was because the French discounted the price.
      Can't have all those Indian billionaires spending too much money can we now !
      What pisses me off is that the UK gives 1.2Billion to India in foreign aid, most of which is trousered by said corrupt billionaires long before it ever gets a chance to be where it's needed.
      What do the French give in foreign aid ? .... Bugger all.
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
        Er ! Beg to differ Stefan.
        According to reports the Typhoon beat the Rafale hands down in all aspects of the comparison flight and capability tests. The only reason the Rafale was chosen was because the French discounted the price.
        Can't have all those Indian billionaires spending too much money can we now !
        What pisses me off is that the UK gives 1.2Billion to India in foreign aid, most of which is trousered by said corrupt billionaires long before it ever gets a chance to be where it's needed.
        What do the French give in foreign aid ? .... Bugger all.
        Bringing this thread back up :P

        If you look at the Swiss Air Force Report, The Rafale has beaten the Typhoon in nearly all of the parameters....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Thebuzu View Post
          Bringing this thread back up :P

          If you look at the Swiss Air Force Report, The Rafale has beaten the Typhoon in nearly all of the parameters....
          And where can we look at this report?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Peter Kesternich View Post
            And where can we look at this report?
            There was for sure on AIRForces Monthly....I have a link of a pdf, but I am not sure if I can post to third party websites.

            Ruben

            Comment

            Working...
            X