Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aero India 2017 - Hindustan Turbo Trainer HTT-40

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aero India 2017 - Hindustan Turbo Trainer HTT-40

    Click image for larger version

Name:	TSR1400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	741.4 KB
ID:	1044905

    Hindustan Turbo Trainer HTT-40 was recently introduced at Aero India 2017 air show in Yelahanka, Bengaluru. This little bird made its first public demonstration showing the capabilities of "Make In India" concept.

  • #2
    Cool one! What is the main destination of this plane? Is this going to be a typical prive plane or will it be a part of the fleet?
    To want to, is to be able to.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by adampilot View Post
      Cool one! What is the main destination of this plane? Is this going to be a typical prive plane or will it be a part of the fleet?
      1,100hp is probably a tad much for a private plane, no?

      Comment


      • #4
        Why does it have the Italian flag on it. Did India buy these from them? Looks good though.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Ericlobster View Post
          Why does it have the Italian flag on it. Did India buy these from them? Looks good though.
          The aircraft is made in India. The orange, white and green flag is the Indian Air Force colours. The Italians have the same colours but they use a roundel rather than a flag.
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
            The aircraft is made in India. The orange, white and green flag is the Indian Air Force colours. The Italians have the same colours
            Not quite, Italians use red, white, and green.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
              Not quite, Italians use red, white, and green.
              Oops....I stand corrected.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

              Comment

              Working...
              X