• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cellphone do you use?

I have a Siemens M56.

My carrier is AT&T wireless.

I don't have one now...but I want one

Comment

Well right now I accidently left it at my dad's in Philly... I'm dumb like that

So, basically that means I'll have to take the train 2 hours there and two hours back next weekend when I get a chance, most likely on Sunday.

Anyway, my phone is a Samsung A310-6something or other and I have Verizon. They are great!
      www.acairport.com

Comment

Samsung N400 (POS) and the carrier is Sprint PCS

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168

So, basically that means I'll have to take the train 2 hours there and two hours back next weekend when I get a chance, most likely on Sunday.
          Why not just have your dad FedEx or UPS them to you???Anyway, I've got a Motorolla V60 with AT&T wireless.

Comment

I don't have a cell. Don't have any use for one at this point.

Comment

Don't have one. Don't need one. Don't want one. All my friends have them and all they do is complain "I went over my minutes!" or "this stupid phone gets no service here" I'd rather not have to deal with that stuff.
              GO SIOUX

Comment

Siemens A56, Cingular. I didn't even ask for a cell phone, he just handed it to me one day.

Comment

Phone: Kyocera Blade
                  Carrier: Movicom BellSouth

EDIT - To add the photo

Comment

I like being able to go somewhere and feel free... not have the hindrance of someone always trying to get hold of me.

Yeah, its nice when a wheel goes, when you are lost, etc.. But, I never get lost. Soooo...

Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle_Driver
                      Originally posted by matt1168

Why not just have your dad FedEx or UPS them to you???Anyway, I've got a Motorolla V60 with AT&T wireless.
                      I would have him Fed-Ex it to me, but I really should visit my family more often anyway. It's my cousin's b-day party anyway, and they want me to go. Besides, I like the train; i just don't like having 1 minute to switch from train to train at 30th St station, and if I don't make it having to wait 90 min.
                      www.acairport.com

Comment

LG VX10 flip phone with service from US Cellular.
                        It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Sanyo SCP-8100 with service by Sprint.

Comment

dont have one
                            Sam Rudge
                            A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

This 220$ phone was on promo at AT&T this weekend for FREE.

It's coming this Thursday...I am quite excited.

-Clovis[/list]

Comment

Working...
                              X