Need a little technology help here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a little technology help here...

Hey, I want to buy a strap on MP3 player that I can wear when I run, walk, bike, etc. Do any of you know of suck an mp3 player that I can wear say, on my arm, while I do physical work? It would be great to have musical influence while running down the street. Treadmills suck ass..

Thanks

Adam

The iPod mini features 4gb of memory, and there is an armband available. It also comes in 5 colors. $249 + $30 armband ( ) ~ $279. I wouldn't be suprised if you found it cheaper somewhere else, since this is directly from the Apple website. It is a pretty good deal for all the space though. For $300 you can go for the 15gb iPod. A lot more storage for not that much more...

iPod Mini:

iPod:
    Learn how to set up and use your iPod touch. Find all the topics, resources, and contact options you need for your iPod touch.
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

I got a RCA Lyra for about $100. It works great. The only thing that I complain about is that it can eat up batteries kinda fast if you listen to it a bunch. It comes with a strap for your arm if you plan on walking/running.
      Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
      ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

biking would be abit difficult with the arm strap

Comment

Another thing I forgot to mention is the fact that both the iPod and the iPod mini have rechargable batteries. I feel like an Apple salesperson :P
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos on here!
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos...over there!

Comment

Being the cheapo that I am, I went to Target and bought myself a $70 Virgin Pulse MP3 player. My brother gave me a memory card, so now it stores a lot of music. I have had no trouble with it, and would highly reccomend it to anyone.

Comment

Working...
            X