Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about queue limit

Hi all,
    Yesterday, I had 4 queued photos and 1 rejected photo, and 2 of the queued photos were submitted. Now I am trying to upload another 2 photos, but I am unable to do that because I have reached queue limit. However, I only have 2 photos in the queue. What should I do to upload another photo?
    SH.Geng

When you have a rejected photo your slot remain blocked for 14 days from the day of the rejection, this is why you can not upload two images now.

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
      When you have a rejected photo your slot remain blocked for 14 days from the day of the rejection, this is why you can not upload two images now.
      Dear vcruvinel,
      Thank you for your reply, I knew the rejected the photo can block my slot, but 1 rejected photo can only block one upload slot right? If that is right, as I only have 2 photos in the queue, I should have 2 more chance to upload. I am confused about that.

Comment

I'm just a screener, not and admin. So I can only guess, that maybe you have a manual slot reduction due to different reasons (photo manipulation, opening multiple accounts, rude appeals, ...) or it can be a server cache problem or any other technical problem. Basically, the above is correct: a rejected photo blocks a slot for 14 days.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
          I'm just a screener, not and admin. So I can only guess, that maybe you have a manual slot reduction due to different reasons (photo manipulation, opening multiple accounts, rude appeals, ...) or it can be a server cache problem or any other technical problem. Basically, the above is correct: a rejected photo blocks a slot for 14 days.
          Dear LX-A343,
          Your opinion is reasonable, but I only have one account, and haven't appealed for about a month. Half a month ago I can still have 4 photos in the queue(1 rejected photo), so I think it shouldn't be the former reason. As the problem may be caused by server problem, what should I do to solve my problem or how to contact the admin? Anyway, thank you so much for your reply!

Comment

Okay, now the previously rejected photos has gone after 14 days, now my queue limit is 3 photos, not 5. The problem still remains.

Comment

You have 3 photos in queue and your queue limit (maximum) is 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra View Post
                You have 3 photos in queue and your queue limit (maximum) is 5.
                Dear Sandra,
                Thank you for you reply. The point is my addphoto page reads “Uploading has been disabled due to following reasons: You have reached your queue limit”. If the limit is 5, why I can not upload 2 more?

Comment

After contacting the admin, my problem has been solved, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X