COVID-19 Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COVID-19 Pandemic

Im sure at this stage we are all aware of the global pandemic surrounding COVID-19, and today seeing friends loose jobs in the airlines and with it being only 30mins away from New Zealand's border being closed down, thought it would be appropriate to wish all the air crews who's jobs are on the line, travellers who are stuck and anyone who's lives are in someway affected by this outbreak especially in the JP community my best of wishes. No matter where in the world you are, stay strong, hopefully we have seen the worst of it.

challenge for humanity. Soon we will overcome it.

Comment

It's a big challenge for us. I'm almost panicking here, my mom is in high-risk groups due diabetes. And here in Brazil we have a dumb guy as president...

Hope everything will be fine soon.

My best wishes for everybody. Stay frosty!

Comment

Dear Friends,
        The current situation is very difficult for all of us as for all mankind all over the world.
        I hope everything will be okay soon.
        Take care of yourself and your families!

Comment

Hm. One minute ago I thought that my topic somehow would fit here. But now that I've read all entries here in this topic, I'm no longer sure.

My topic tonight is 'Öffnungszeiten', in English.. Good question. There is a hand full of solutions, or more. Some people just write 'open from 9 to 5' on the door. And even in Germany I have found doors with just an illuminated "Open" sign in it, and if that sign is not illuminated, the door is not open, as simple as that.

Probably I should open a new topic, because I'm not only interested in open doors during that damn disease. Soon, I'm a member on this platform since 12 long years. Thus, I assume, that
          opening hours
          somewhen in the next 12 years are coming back to what I know from the "good old days" !

Nevertheless, I like to second what Erez said. I mean, until today I'm really lucky. Tested more than once, and always healthy, since at least the beginning of the year.

So. Stay healthy, and don't you lose your hope! Please.
          That's what airlines are good for, amongst others,
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          Aviation enthusiast, since more than 35 years with home airport EDDL.

Comment

Working...
          X