JP.net 2004 Beer Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Carlsberg and San Miguel.

Click Here to view my pathetic attempts at Aviation photography!
    View the Darkside

Comment

uh oh 2 people voted for budweiser. Guess their on Leftseat86 hitlist by now.....lol

-PIAA310
      ***My Blog***

Comment

Comment

Voted for Budweiser..NOT my favorite...

My favorite is an Italian beer that comes in a green can if memory serves me. I drank a few cans in florence, italy, but never bothered to read the can as I was preoccupied with other matters...

Comment

Budweiser is donkey piss with bubbles.

And to all those whose beer isnt on the list, please include them!

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              Budweiser is donkey piss with bubbles.

And to all those whose beer isnt on the list, please include them!

-Clovis
              and clovis would know what donkey piss tastes like

Comment

Kokanee for me. Only problem is I have to go to Canada to get it!

Comment

Of the ones listed
                  # 1 - Heineken
                  # 2 - Corona and sorry for Clovis who will ....
                  # 3 - Budweiser
                  Alain
                  Thanks for visiting
                  *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                  *JetPhotos*
                  Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Alain!! Non!!!

And yes I do know what donkey piss tastes like: I've had a Bud before.

-Clovis

Comment

Where's Stella?

Also....Carlsberg, Heineken, Fosters, Carling....i'm not fussy.

Comment

Dos Equis (special in the green bottle) with a squeeze of lime or Heineken.
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Of the beers listed, I picked Corona although with or without a lime is fine. Heineken would have been the pick on other nights.

I just finished drinking a few ordinary Budweisers which weren't terrible, they have their place at $14.47 per 24 pack. Other cheap American beers are ok for me as well, especially if someone else bought them or if I'm short on cash flow.

Lately if I feel like spending money, I can get a 24 fl oz. (.7 liter) bottle of Heineken at the nearest gas station for about $2.50. If I want to risk the excess beers being drank by my roomate when I'm gone I spend good money, about $7.50 and buy a six pack of bottles of Brown Ale from the Capital Brewery in Winconsin at a grocery store here in town that has a great beer selection with many imports and microbrews.

If it's on tap, I like to get Guinness, although around here (Iowa) it doesn't seem to come out as well as it does in places like Chicago. Probably more consumption in Chicago so it's fresher, plus the bar tenders at the authentic Irish pubs know how to pour it.

I also like a good German beer too, like Hofbrau which you can buy on tap or in bottles in the Chicago area.

I also like Bass and if I can get a good price on the bottles I get it. If I can get anything I like at or under a $1 a bottle I am happy. Corona and Heineken are easy to find at this price.

The beer I really do not like is Miller Lite. Just awful. I avoid it at all cost. I'd rather have (really) Busch Light or even Natural Light. I hate Miller Lite.

Cheers! Prosit! Proost! Salud!

Mike
                          Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                          lp.org

Comment

Just thought I'd add that Sam Adams is the most over-rated beer there ever was. It isn't anything to yap about.

Mike
                            Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                            lp.org

Comment

I've actually never tried Sam Adams. The only American beer I like is Coors.

-Clovis

Comment

Well I voted for Corona, but another favorite for me that was not included in the poll is Hornsby.
                                -Ralph Duenas

Knowledge & Power Overcome Superstition And Luck.

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                                X