Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to add a 'Follow Photographer' button on JP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panteley Shmelev
    replied
    Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
    Hi,

Yes, this idea is on our backlog for future development.

As others have mentioned, for now you can get a mail using the notifications feature.

Thanks,
    Laurence
    thank you!

Leave a comment:

• laurencefr24
    replied
    Hi,

Yes, this idea is on our backlog for future development.

As others have mentioned, for now you can get a mail using the notifications feature.

Thanks,
    Laurence

Leave a comment:

• ErezS
    replied
    Originally posted by Panteley Shmelev View Post
    Dear JP site admins,
    Recently, I have found a few photographers with really cool shots and angles.
    Then a thought struck me: imagine I could follow them and get updated whenever they upload new photos! And I won't have to think minutes to remember their usernames if i would like to show their profile to someone!
    Guys, please state if you have any more reasons that the follow button to be added to JP!!!
    Following to James's answer, take a look at your profile page
    Then click on "Notifications".
    You can see it opened, then click as you wish.
    Cheers!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• B7772ADL
    replied
    You pretty much have this feature already if you have a photographer profile... just go to your profile and set up a notification which you can set up a criteria.

Leave a comment:

• Petition to add a 'Follow Photographer' button on JP!

Dear JP site admins,
    Recently, I have found a few photographers with really cool shots and angles.
    Then a thought struck me: imagine I could follow them and get updated whenever they upload new photos! And I won't have to think minutes to remember their usernames if i would like to show their profile to someone!
    Guys, please state if you have any more reasons that the follow button to be added to JP!!!
Working...
X