Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

earlier removal of rejected photos from database?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• earlier removal of rejected photos from database?

Hi all,
    can I remove rejected photos manually from the database, once I have noticed it and have accepted the rejection (no appeal)?
    I am asking because the rejected photos block further queue slots for 14 days. If the function already exist, I havenīt found it.
    Thanks for help,
    AKH

Originally posted by AKH View Post
    Hi all,
    can I remove rejected photos manually from the database, once I have noticed it and have accepted the rejection (no appeal)?
    I am asking because the rejected photos block further queue slots for 14 days. If the function already exist, I havenīt found it.
    Thanks for help,
    AKH
    No, you can't. They automatically disappear after 14 days when you get the upload slots back.

Comment

Originally posted by AKH View Post
      Hi all,
      Thanks for help,
      AKH
      That is a deliberate feature of the system with the idea that it will incentivize you to perhaps not upload marginal images, knowing that any rejections will block an upload slot for two weeks.

Comment

Working...
      X