I want to reply to the person who emailed me, but I'm in trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to reply to the person who emailed me, but I'm in trouble

Just now, I received an email with "Sent from photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9730549" at the end of the article. I tried to reply, but the mail could not be sent normally. I want to find Horst who sent me an email and get in touch with him. I would like to ask if there are any alternatives, thank you.

Originally posted by Qixuan Zhang View Post
    Just now, I received an email with "Sent from photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9730549" at the end of the article. I tried to reply, but the mail could not be sent normally. I want to find Horst who sent me an email and get in touch with him. I would like to ask if there are any alternatives, thank you.
    It's very easy.
    You just have to make a reply to sender. As you reply to regular email you receive from your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
      It's very easy.
      You just have to make a reply to sender. As you reply to regular email you receive from your friend.
      thank you for your reply.
      In fact, I did just that. When I clicked "Send Mail", it showed that the format of the email address was incorrect, but I was sure that the email address was correct because he sent the email. Looks like my email address cannot recognize his email address?

Comment

thank you for your reply.
        In fact, I did just that. When I clicked "Send Mail", it showed that the format of the email address was incorrect, but I was sure that the email address was correct because he sent the email. Looks like my email address cannot recognize his email address?
        I think he put a wrong email address on this page.

but I was sure that the email address was correct because he sent the email.
        Actually the email you received was sent by the JP system, I mean the system is like a connecting station. The system receives the request and then sends the email to the photographer. So it doesn't matter if the email is correct or not.
        Attached Files

Comment

Indeed, as the previous guy answered you, the sender probably didn't enter a correct address.
          There is no other option from what I understand, and I use this system a lot to communicate with other photographers.
          To try it for you, I sent you now an email now through the system.

Please check it and you can see that my email address is visible to you. isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post

I think he put a wrong email address on this page.

Actually the email you received was sent by the JP system, I mean the system is like a connecting station. The system receives the request and then sends the email to the photographer. So it doesn't matter if the email is correct or not.
            Thank you for your answer. You helped me understand its principle. Now I understand that the person who sent me the email did write the wrong email address.

Comment

Originally posted by ErezS View Post
              Indeed, as the previous guy answered you, the sender probably didn't enter a correct address.
              There is no other option from what I understand, and I use this system a lot to communicate with other photographers.
              To try it for you, I sent you now an email now through the system.

Please check it and you can see that my email address is visible to you. isn't?
              Thank you for your help. I have received your email and successfully responded to you. This proves that the two of you are right.

Comment

Thank you for your help. I have received your email and successfully responded to you. This proves that the two of you are right.

Comment

Working...
                X