Your watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your watch

Hey people post a picture of your watch! I have an omega speedmaster,, but i dont know how to put the picture on to the forum LOL!!!
    Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

here's one of my *achem* knock off watches that I got in shanghai...err..I mean, yeah. Its real

Even if it only cost me 8$ all the timers watch and I've compared the 5-6B on the bezel to my real one and all the calculations work out

Comment

Comment

No batteries required

Comment

Re: Your watch

Originally posted by fly1346
          I have an omega speedmaster,, but i dont know how to put the picture on to the forum LOL!!!

Wow, you must be loaded The cheapest Omega Speedmaster goes for about $1500US. I don't know if I can spend that kind of dough on a watch.

Here is one of my two watches:

It's a Citizen Eco-Drive diver's watch. The Eco-Drive movement is sweet because it converts light energy into power to run the watch. As long as the battery is fully charged, the watch can run for 180 days without any exposure to light. My other watch is a Citizen Navihawk, which has similar functions as Emu's knockoff.
          Click Here for my aviation photographs.
          No Frontiers

Comment

No batteries required either. I bet I'm the only one who uses a wind-up watch.

Comment

Neat watch! Its on my wrist right now and has been for @ 6months.

Before that I had a Citizen Navihawk Blue Angel watch neat watch also

Comment

I don't wear a watch. I have two daughters and I am late for everything so I don't wear a watch so I won't be so pissed off for being late.

Comment

breitling aviator, currently wearing a casio g shock.

currently sitting in zurich airport waiting a flight to HK, bored sh¦tless

next trips
                  USA/DXB August.

Comment

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

I do not have a picture of my watch, but it is a Swiss Army watch that I bought in Manila.

Comment

Fossil Speedway. I had a Fossil Blue before it which lasted me 3 years and will many more when I get the band fixed.
                        It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

I have a wind up one which i dont use

the one i use is US Army Rangers.
                          Sam Rudge
                          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Working...
                          X