Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures on Flightradar

Hi all,

I have been uploading a short time. A few of my photo's are available to see in FR. Since a few weeks, none of my photo's are online at flightradar, while they are still the latest pictures uploaded of that registration. Is there a new-photo-on-FR stop or something different is going on?

Originally posted by TheDutchWesley View Post
    Hi all,

I have been uploading a short time. A few of my photo's are available to see in FR. Since a few weeks, none of my photo's are online at flightradar, while they are still the latest pictures uploaded of that registration. Is there a new-photo-on-FR stop or something different is going on?
    There has been no change to way in which images are selected for display on FR24. You currently have 8 accepted images. Of those, only two (CN-RGP, OO-TEA) are the most recent images of the airframe, and those two are displayed on FR24, so not sure exactly what your concern is?

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There has been no change to way in which images are selected for display on FR24. You currently have 8 accepted images. Of those, only two (CN-RGP, OO-TEA) are the most recent images of the airframe, and those two are displayed on FR24, so not sure exactly what your concern is?
      The B-1343 and 9H-SZN never been on FR. From the other photo’s I understand it won’t be online as they are not the full airplane (no wings at the photo)

Comment

The B-1343 and 9H-SZN never been on FR. From the other photo’s I understand it won’t be online as they are not the full airplane (no wings at the photo)
        It depends on the photo taken date not the accepted date. Only the latest 3 photos will be displayed on FR24.

Comment

For B-1343 there were already three more recent images on the DB when yours was accepted, and 9H-SZN 12 more recent images.. perhaps you are confused about how the system actually works? Photos are displayed on FR24 based on the date they were taken, not the date they were accepted.

Comment

Working...
          X