Out of Town for a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of Town for a week

Well boys, i'm going to Atlanta and Knoxville for a marching band trip. Behave yerselves and watch them signature sizes

I'll be back next Sunday.

Comment

Last year at band camp...
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Don't get too raunchy like what happened in my senior year in HS when we were on our spring band trip.

If ya gonna do it, bring a condom. Wrap up your 'bone and don't blow to hard.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by gocaps16
          Don't get too raunchy like what happened in my senior year in HS when we were on our spring band trip.

If ya gonna do it, bring a condom. Wrap up your 'bone and don't blow to hard.

Kevin
          lmao...

Don't worry, Scott won't be doing that anytime soon.
          www.acairport.com

Comment

Thanks for keeping us informed to your whereabouts!
            Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Our trip this year is to Disney World. It was around $600 bucks for a 20 hour bus ride. I decided it wasn't worth it and instead went to Fl. a week earlier than them and hung at ERAU.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                Our trip this year is to Disney World. It was around $600 bucks for a 20 hour bus ride. I decided it wasn't worth it and instead went to Fl. a week earlier than them and hung at ERAU.
                I woulda done the same thing you did...... cuz i rather go spotting and do other stuff then just stay at Disney World for a week. And i go to MCO like every year anyways

That being said..... i don't even like school trips (the long ones... not field trips) and don't intend to go on one, i rather go with my family... lets me be myself instead of worrying about what ppl think of me and i can go spotting. And becides someone might try to steal my L glass

Now lets piss Scott off and make all our sigs too big

Comment

Why would you bring your L glass on a school trip to Walt Disney World in first place...

And take this piece of advice: don't worry too much about what others think of you.
                  Will F.
                  Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Why would you bring your L glass on a school trip to Walt Disney World in first place...
                    Nevermind.... it was a lame joke.

Comment

What? Not go?

high school band trips were sooo much fun. I went to 5 band spring trips when I was in high school and everytime it was better and better. Staying at a nice hotel with my friends, hell, things get kind wild tho, i remember my friends and I doing a lot of prankcalls from our room, eventually we got caught, wrestling on the beds, ya know, fun stuff. Hell, we locked one of my best friend in the closet for almost an hour and it was a joke and really hilarious, his mom found out why we did it and got mad, and the best of all, checking people making out and do a prank in the rooms. Great stuff as I would not miss it for the world. I wish I could do it again.

Kevin

Comment

One time at band camp....................

Comment

Great, now we're going to have to disinfect the ATL!

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
                            Great, now we're going to have to disinfect the ATL!
                            LMFAO

Scott, please try not to make srbmod's job too hard

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                              Scott, please try not to make srbmod's job too hard
                              Scott ain't going to be back till 4/20.

Comment

Working...
                              X