A cheater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A cheater

Last night I received a comment saying this guy Gafur Kamalovich Karamov got something important to discuss with me. So this morning I wrote an email to this guy, and I got a reply obviously showing that he is a cheater. I think that is so ridiculous. I hope you guys won’t get cheated
    Attached Files

Now I’m wondering how much security deposit I should pay before the money can come across the border

Comment

Hi,

Comment should have now been removed.

We are looking into ways to ensure that people cannot spam like this again in the future.

Thanks,
      Laurence

Comment

Thanks to the admins!

Stefan

Comment

I also got a comment from that guy on my photo of a Delta 767. I ignored that after seeing the same comment on other photos. Thanks to the admin for deleting those.

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
            Hi,

Comment should have now been removed.

We are looking into ways to ensure that people cannot spam like this again in the future.

Thanks,
            Laurence
            Thank you for doing that.

Comment

Hi to all,
              On September 23rd, I also reveived two comments with the same text as shown on the post above, one on my TC-VEL picture, another on my N84UP picture.
              Thereafter I disregarded those - but will be happy to see it removed.
              Good evening,
              Ike Harel

*** Oops... I can see the comments removed already - but there still appears a numerator as still there is a comment...

Comment

Please remove this comment from my photo too:
                LY-ULA. Flight Design CTSW. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thx!

Comment

Damn I was kinda hoping to get some money haha.

Comment

I had this guy comment on my latest picture as well but it look like it's been removed now

Comment

Comment now also shown on my latest photos
                      LZ-BFC of BF Cargo leaves Sharjah in the last light light of the day. Aircraft was leased from Kumertau Express, ex RA-48970. Scanned from a K64 slide. Slide taken by AKH.. LZ-BFC. Antonov An-12. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

displayed at MAKS 1997. Scanned from a K64 slide. Slide taken by AKH.. UR-BWD. Antonov An-3SKh. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

scanned from a K64 slide. Slide taken by AKH.. UR-30036. Antonov An-30. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

scanned K64 slide. Slide taken by AKH.. UR-76441. Ilyushin IL-76MD. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The comment was just added (visible by) this morning. Possibly a spam bot?
                      Pleae remove, if possible. Thanks, AKH

Comment

Once again, this guy is active - just received a message with the same text as before.
                        PLS remove and block, if possible.
                        Ike Harel

Comment

And another https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9862150

Comment

Working...
                          X